Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Phynofest On Nov.29th At Onitsha Powered By Nairabet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phynofest On Nov.29th At Onitsha Powered By Nairabet (660 Views)

Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phynofest On Nov.29th At Onitsha Powered By Nairabet by Kingsley1000(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
We had to make it special so it took a little more time but now Its official! Phyno takes Chibuzor – PhynoFest to Onitsha. On November 29th, 2015 at the Chuba Ikpeazu Stadium, Awka Road, Onitsha from 12noon. 8hrs of high octane entertainment like Eastern Nigeria and we dare say Nigeria as a whole has never seen. For details follow @phynofino @phynofest, use the # phynofest #chibuzor to CONNECT or log on to www.phynofest.com . This event is powered by Nairabet and supported by Guinness and Airtel.

other artistes that will grace the occasion are flavor,olamide,kc,burna boy,lil kesh,timaya,harrysong among others

source :http://gistfactory.com/2015/11/phyno-takes- chibuzor-phynofest-to-onitsha-powered-by-nairabet.html

cc:lala,seun
Re: Phynofest On Nov.29th At Onitsha Powered By Nairabet by chelseaboi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Live at Otu to connect with alobam pynofino...I listened to his talk show today on dreamfm enugu...
I wld hve love it to be in enugu..
Nairabet pays...
Re: Phynofest On Nov.29th At Onitsha Powered By Nairabet by Kingsley1000(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
chelseaboi:
Live at Otu to connect with alobam pynofino...I listened to his talk show today on dreamfm enugu...
I wld hve love it to be in enugu..
Nairabet pays...
u reside in enugu? you can still make it to onitsha

(1) (Reply)

Di'ja Opens Up On The Viral Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Toke Makinwa Named Uber Style Second Best Dressed Female In Africa / Davido Becomes First Nigerian Celebrity With Highest Number Of Followers On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.