Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,048 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market (1416 Views)

Just In: Explosion Rock Bera Pipeline As Militants Claim Responsibility / Suicide Attack On Kano Market Aborted / Breaking News: Explosion Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by ojuolu(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Two large explosions have been reported at a mobile phone market in north Nigeria's main city, Kano. Scores are feared dead, according to local media.
A witness told Vanguard news that an improvised explosive device was planted close to the generator serving the market, while a second bomb went off in the center of the market.

Two traders at the market, Nafiu Mohammed and Suleiman Haruna, told AFP that a blast was felt "deep inside" the market shortly after 4:00 p.m. local time, and that rescuers are currently at the scene.

The blasts went off during the late afternoon prayers.
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by freshdude99(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2016
ojuolu:
Two large explosions have been reported at a mobile phone market in north Nigeria's main city, Kano. Scores are feared dead, according to local media.
A witness told Vanguard news that an improvised explosive device was planted close to the generator serving the market, while a second bomb went off in the center of the market.

Two traders at the market, Nafiu Mohammed and Suleiman Haruna, told AFP that a blast was felt "deep inside" the market shortly after 4:00 p.m. local time, and that rescuers are currently at the scene.

The blasts went off during the late afternoon prayers.
Current location isn't abj but I will be in town hopefully nxt week precisely kubwa. I give u a mention soon afterwards. Enjoy! ( I bliv u knw y I decided to mention u here.)
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by Sunofgod(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
[size=14pt]Nigeria and bombings....[/size]
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by freeze001(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
Old news from 2015!!
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by ojuolu(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2016
freshdude99:

Current location isn't abj but I will be in town hopefully nxt week precisely kubwa. I give u a mention soon afterwards. Enjoy! ( I bliv u knw y I decided to mention u here.)
Thanks. I believe it is for privacy. Hope I am right.

1 Like

Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by seunmsg(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
Source?
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by ganisucks(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
I'll reserve my comment, until I see confirmation ☀̤̣̈̇f this report. In other words- SOOOURCE!
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by kachola: 3:54pm On May 22, 2016
Old news now check time and date,
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by freeze001(f): 3:54pm On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:
I'll reserve my comment, until I see confirmation ☀̤̣̈̇f this report. In other words- SOOOURCE!

News from Nov 2015
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by Vomm: 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
Boko boys still flexing muscle?
Niger delta waxing stronger!

Buhari you are in trouble
You are presently eating from the soup u cooked in the past.

I hope it tastes good?

1 Like

Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by nigeriafilm(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2016
LIE LIE LIE. HOPE I DIDN'T WRITE LAI.
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by Metallurgist: 4:35pm On May 22, 2016
Vomm:
Boko boys still flexing muscle?
Niger delta waxing stronger!

Buhari you are in trouble
You are presently eating from the soup u cooked in the past.

I hope it tastes good?
shameful , celebrating a bad news not knowing that the news is an old news recycled to pleased the children of hate
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by Vomm: 5:09pm On May 22, 2016
SHAMELESS zombie!!!
The scale will soon fall off ur eyes!!

Metallurgist:
shameful , celebrating a bad news not knowing that the news is an old news recycled to pleased the children of hate
Re: Twin Explosion Rock Kano Market by otukpo(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2016
Na waoh.

It is happening at different points.

Time for Aisha to give his husband the advice she gave Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us / Open Letter To My South South Brethren By Mazi Donald Ekpo / El-rufai Flags Off Construction Of $150 Million Poultry Factory In Kaduna -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.