Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. (856 Views)

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by delectablegyal(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
I dn't jez know how to engage a lady for long hours.
Moving from one topic to another, making her giggle, e.t.c.

Ladies luv gisting and it i've discovered dat it's a tool to chain and fvck any lady. Quote me anywhere.

What cn i do? What are the range of topics to digress into?

1 Like

Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please you guys should stop feeding this troll. What trolls crave is attention, and you feed them that attention by commenting on their threads.

There isn't any greater torture for a troll than ignoring them.

1 Like

Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by donsharwama(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

Ladies luv gisting and it i've discovered dat it's a tool to chain and fvck any lady. Quote me anywhere.

WHO CUM QUENCH YOUR HORNINESS? i think say u b girl?
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
If you ever run out of things to talk with girl; begin to discuss the 978 categories of põrn on Xvideos.com
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by delectablegyal(f): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
I'm serious this time, dn't mind that i.diot.
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by miqos02(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
if u ask me, na who i go ask?

omawunmi
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by wtfCode: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
dude, buy a bible.
Read her bible 4rm genesis to revelation. That'll be long enough to make her dripping wet, so u can stack in ur hornyyassdick in.
Wtf wat am i doing here!
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by luigiajah(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
If you ever run out of things to talk with girl; begin to discuss the 978 categories of põrn on Xvideos.com
grin ..Guy you no well
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by FREEEMANAN(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goan ask Adams oshiomole. Mycheeew. Olosho troll
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
luigiajah:
grin ..Guy you no well
grin
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by obiorathesubtle: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
If you keep forming like a fÜckard. You'll lack topics, just be calm and observant
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by TrapLORD(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

Ladies luv gisting and it i've discovered dat it's a tool to chain and fvck any lady . Quote me anywhere.

If this is only what you have in mind then I guess its better you remain the way u are.
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by malele(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

I had this issue, I broke up with a babe I really love because of that issue. I had to learn it at all cost. Bro I can engage a girl for hours on the phone now. Just be urself when u talk and u don't have much to say, be bold and tell her to start a topic.
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by sauceEEP(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op so you are no longer a female? Ok
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by FREEEMANAN(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
HELP!!!

I DONT KNOE HOW TO COMMENT ON COW DUNG...

undecided
Re: Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady. by eyeon(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Your threads. You once posted that you have two hundred and something likes and still counting. You posted that as a girl...
And now, this thread as a guy...
What really are you?

(1) (Reply)

Q / Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match / 8 Qualities In A Woman That A Man Can't Turn Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.