Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:09 PM

Present NASS Doing Nothing To Check Buhari's Excesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present NASS Doing Nothing To Check Buhari's Excesses (381 Views)

Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori / FACT-CHECK: Buhari Deceives Nigerians, Report Shows Arms Panel Probed Dambazau / Metuh’s Firm Among 78 Paid For Doing Nothing – NSA Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Present NASS Doing Nothing To Check Buhari's Excesses by omolami: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari has continued to disobey court of competent jurisdiction orders while the NASS fold hands and keep mute. Court had ordered that Dasuki be released to seek health care abroad but Buhari refused to comply. Secondly, court had ordered that Kanu the IPOB radio man be produced in court, but Buhari has refused the order, why? Is Buhari above the Constitution? Where is the NASS check and balances as required of them? Could this be collaboration between Buhari and NASS for impunity? Nigerians should please talk before anarchy set in.
Re: Present NASS Doing Nothing To Check Buhari's Excesses by chocolateme(f): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok.. Maybe they are scared of being sacked or the powers that be is stuffing their mouths with cash.
Buhari is gradually falling apart on his initial plans for this country and he is oblivious of it. Tomorrow Obasanjo will be the first person to mock him.
Re: Present NASS Doing Nothing To Check Buhari's Excesses by bigeagleeye(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omolami! Omolami! Omolami!
How many times did I call you?
Opinion moulding dexterity requires high level intellectual prowess! All of us need to be well grounded to make a tangible mark in contributing to nation building!
All the above been said...I will like to know if you genuinely need answers to your questions or just another attention needing mode activated!

(1) (Reply)

Obama: Other Leaders Dye Their Hair, Not Me / Sen. Ben Bruce Advocates For Workers Salary / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.