Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine (1833 Views)

Lara Croft GO Released On Ios And Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by Chidexter(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Among these Female Heroines, who do you think is better?.

Lara Croft of Tomb Raider
Jill Valentine in Resident Evil
Alyx Vance in Half Life 2.
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by cao(f): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
I've only played as Lara Croft. I've never played Half-Life and I've only dabbled in Resident Evil...
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by donholy28(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lara croft is d best followed by Valentine
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by HyDef(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Never touched RE before.

Played a little Tomb Raider... The new one.

Played through Half-Life 2. Best game ever.

If by better, you mean, more capable? I'd say Lara. Alyx is definitely an amazing heroine, but she's not as 'physical'. She fights and stuff, she's brave, she's tough... But nah, I'd still say Lara.

Sorry Alyx.
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by Jeromejnr(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lara Croft of course.

Btw, I agree with the guy above me on Half-Life 2 being the best game ever. It was actually pronounced this year as the No 1. best game of all time.
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
There is no competition here,Lara dust them both,you should compare Lara with Nathan drake and if you ask me I will still pick Lara over Nathan.
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by tziz(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2015
youmour:
There is no competition here,Lara dust them both,you should compare Lara with Nathan drake and if you ask me I will still pick Lara over Nathan.
I agree.
Cant wait for Rise of The Tomb Raider on PS4 nxt yr..
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by cao(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Where are all the fanboys & fangirls at?
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by Kaycee7(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Never played Half-life but I know Alyx from my sojourns on the web.
Played a bit of Resident Evil 4 using Leon so I also know Jill by word-of-mouth.
Before 2013,I really found it hard to take Lara serious. I never believed those parkour moves could be pulled off without those lovely boobs throwing her off balance. But with the new redesign, I've really come to love and believe in her.
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by larrydan: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lara Croft is my beloved character in Tomb Raider. When I watched first time the movie with Lara Craft I fall in love with how she looks. I become the big fun of the Tomb Raider and played this game admiring her in the game. On this game I playing only as Lara croft and became very excited. Guys, you definitely should look at Lara croft rule 34. After you check the site you will definitely change your mind and choose Lara Croft as your favorite character in Tomb Raider.
Re: Lara Croft Vs Alyx Vance Vs Jill Valentine by gangbang86: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
larrydan:
Lara Croft is my beloved character in Tomb Raider. When I watched first time the movie with Lara Craft I fall in love with how she looks. I become the big fun of the Tomb Raider and played this game admiring her in the game. On this game I playing only as Lara croft and became very excited. Guys, you definitely should look at Lara croft rule 34. After you check the site you will definitely change your mind and choose Lara Croft as your favorite character in Tomb Raider.
hahah, nice))

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow / Gta IV PC Download Highly Compressed / Naija's Boiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.