Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,898 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians (681 Views)

I Came Back With Renewed Hope – Buhari / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead. / Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by tolexy007(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA – Despite the impact of bomb blasts in Yola, Adamawa State on Tuesday evening and that of Kano State on Wednesday, President Muhammadu Buhari, has told Nigerians not despair, assuring that his administration would soon defeat Boko Haram insurgents.
Buhari also called on the people to have “confidence in the ability of Nigeria’s reinvigorated, well-equipped and well-motivated Armed Forces and security agencies to overcome Boko Haram very soon”.
The president who spoke through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu in the aftermath of the dastardly terror attacks in the two northern states requested an increased vigilance among the civilian population to help ward off suicide terror attacks on soft targets around the country.
He condoled the families of the victims of the bomb blasts, promising to fish out and bring to justice the perpetrators of the crimes.
“The President condemned in strongest terms the barbaric suicide terrorist attacks which took place in Yola on the evening of Tuesday, November 17 and in Kano today, causing numerous deaths and injuries among civilians.
“The President extends his heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims as well as to the Government and people of Adamawa and Kano States respectively.
“President Buhari reassures Nigerians that his administration is very much determined to wipe out Boko Haram in Nigeria and bring all perpetrators of these heinous crime against humanity to justice.
“The President urges all Nigerians not to despair in the face of cowardly terrorist attacks but to have confidence in the ability of Nigeria’s reinvigorated, well-equipped and well-motivated Armed Forces and security agencies to overcome Boko Haram very soon.
“He believes, however, that vigilance is a potential life saver, since security agents cannot be everywhere to deter every planned attack.
“Citizen’s vigilance will therefore help to reduce the frequency of such attacks”, Buhari said in a statement by Shehu.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/yola-kano-bomb-attacks-dont-lose-hope-buhari-pleads-nigerians/
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oh!
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by geesilver(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
We hear u o.
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by daben1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
till when, Oga?
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by SosaMontana(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yes nigerians it's too early to lose hope because there are more attacks to come
And finally south west get ready
LAGOS precisely

#whatugetwenacluelessoneleads
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by watered(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
He's suddenly talking soft like Jonathan did and you demanded he leaves office which he did honourably after conceding defeat.

Baba came, rave and ranted like a rabid dog that in months (2 abi 6 sef) he will crush BH.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere cheesy cheesy
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Flets: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari lacks all moral rights to tell Nigerians to have hope.

He championed the campaign of hopelessness in the ex-govt
He condemned the efforts of the Nigerian Army and attributed their fight against the north
He never lent a helping hand but rather cursed from the sidelines.

As it currently stands, its hard to be convinced of Buhari's commitment to a fight against Bokoharam. Truth is that Buhari is yet to make progress on this fight from where the ex-govt left it.
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Chubhie: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians have lost patience with you. Resign honourably now or get the GEJ treatment.
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by babdap: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by tyson99(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
wetin dey pain me be say na me dey always shout BUHARI here and there that election time,now baba dey fall my hand i no fit comot for street dem wan to dey tear my trouser grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba till when

I no go loose hope PMB TILL 2023
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by jmichlins(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
I suggest you do something about this really fast. In case you running out of ideas, may I remind you that you promised to lead the fron lines when elected so I think you do that really fast.
God bless Nigeria
God protect us all
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by tolexy007(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Baba You need to find solution to these monster o
Re: Yola, Kano Bomb Attacks: Don’t Lose Hope, Buhari Tells Nigerians by bros12345: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where is Osibanjo. He came to Anambra and did a power point presentation on Boko Haram. He is no longer taking.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists, Ask FG To Crush Move / Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer / The Death Of Audu Of Kogi State: The Inherent Legal Implications!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.