Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,533 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? (9745 Views)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
true2god:
I dont think it is ok attaching a nairaland's pics, especially without his\her express permission. You can edit your post by removing the pix.

@ rilwayne, your blind defense of the evil of your prophet is legendary.

The rule of social media. .. never post what you dont want to share with others. ..

i actually compared him with his prophet ..he should be happy. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by true2god: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The rule of social media. .. never post what you dont want to share with others. ..

i actually compared him with his prophet ..he should be happy. .
Ok, just learnt that now.
Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by vooks: 3:51am On Nov 20, 2015
There is another buffoon Empiree, anybody seen him lately?

I can't believe they are working so hard to pretend the thread does not exist
Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by Empiree: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
vooks:
There is another buffoon E.mpiree, anybody seen him lately?

I can't believe they are working so hard to pretend the thread does not exist

Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by vooks: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Empiree:
And the Neanderthal shows up. I wonder how many infants he has mastrubated on

Never seen them so dumbfounded. They can't muster enough cojones to defend the indefensible;pedophilia

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by vooks: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Demmzy15

I need your input here
Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by Annunaki(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:
Demmzy15

I need your input here

The poor boy is too thoroughly ashamed of his paedophile prophet to comment here, I am sure he will cursing his ancestors now for accepting islam.
Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by vooks: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:

The poor boy is too thoroughly ashamed of his paedophile prophet to comment here, I am sure he will cursing his ancestors now for accepting islam.

Am certain HaneefahRN would not mind a 90 year old jerking off on her thighs at the age of two or her 6 months old daughter because she did not object to it
Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by Annunaki(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:

Am certain HaneefahRN would not mind a 90 year old jerking off on her thighs at the age of two or her 6 months old daughter because she did not object to it

Naaa I am sure she will find it revolting but she can't admit it here since she has been brain washed from birth that mohamed is islam's best and that he is not to be criticised no matter how vile what he does is.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? by vooks: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Naaa I am sure she will find it revolting but she can't admit it here since she has been brain washed from birth the mohamed is islam's best and that he is not to be criticised no matter how vile what he does is.

If she can part her 2 year old daughter thighs so a 90 year old can jerk off on them then I'd give her an ear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory For Born Agains To Speak In Tongue? / Pressure On Offerings And Thanksgiving Offerings. / Nigerian Anglican Homosexual Priest Defrocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.