Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,667 members, 7,945,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) (60287 Views)

10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams / Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by morganist99(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2015
baddyoosha:
THIS IS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TECHNOLOGY. THAT BOX AT THE BACK IS MEANT TO PUT STUFFS NOT FOR STUDY. AND ALSO IF YOU THINK THIS TECHNOLOGY WHY ARE THERE NO HELMETS THERE ARE TAKING RISK ITS MERE STEWPIDITY AND NOT MORE ADVANCED IN TECHNOLOGY
they are more advanced than any other continent
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by franklingud(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
End time Asians grin grin angry
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by ableguy(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2015
End time
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by Rex007: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Finish your homework first otherwise no video games....[color=#006600][/color]. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by Fabolous75: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2015
SAY NO 2 TOKUNBO! FAIRLY USED or 2ND HAND PRODUCTS!

Which will end up taking U 4rm 1 repairman workshop 2 d other.
Why buy 2nd hand used products? When U can get d same products 4 a #BargainPrice @ #Jumia
Another Season of opportunity is here again, with 80% #Discounts on all products @ JUMIA.
Call/Chat 08136386580 2 place your orders. Limited stocks available.
1ST COME 1ST SERVE
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by j1mmy: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Rubbish,
They don't have time and money to waste going to church, praying and waiting for god to fix all their problems.
The time and money wasted on god and religion are put into innovation, research, priorities and progress.

They don't have time to waste studying useless degrees like sociology, mass comm and biochem.

they don't have time to waste on expensive burials, hailing thieving politicians and criminals.

They are focused and determined

They use every available land, opportunities and resources available to them

Tey don't have time to produce uncountable children who will occupy their time.

They don't have time to ALWAYS wait for government and god to do something for them.
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by emaedu(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Homework on bike aabah
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by ladipo48: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dapperyou:
That guy cant write while the bike is moving, lai lai.. Oh i forget, there roads are pothole free grin grin grin
LOL cheesy
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by wypavu: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
baddyoosha:
THIS IS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TECHNOLOGY. THAT BOX AT THE BACK IS MEANT TO PUT STUFFS NOT FOR STUDY. AND ALSO IF YOU THINK THIS TECHNOLOGY WHY ARE THERE NO HELMETS THERE ARE TAKING RISK ITS MERE STEWPIDITY AND NOT MORE ADVANCED IN TECHNOLOGY

The only difference between a "successful guy" and the "other guy" is that the "succesful guy" sees an opportunity where the "other guy" thinks dere is none even to his own detriment.

At tyms, yu need to look or sound crazy to achieve your dreams and aspirations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by baddyoosha: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Jadonjack:

The only difference between a "successful guy" and the "other guy" is that the "succesful guy" sees an opportunity where the "other guy" thinks dere is none even to his own detriment.

At tyms, yu need to look or sound crazy to achieve your dreams and aspirations
. what are you insinuating you think the young boy would pay attention to what he is doing with all the noise out there and the pressure of air sometimes we need to analyze things with common sense
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by baddyoosha: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
MRLINGTON:

u take style murder English o cheesy
. who are you talking to YOU DON BAFF ??
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
baddyoosha:
. what are you insinuating you think the young boy would pay attention to what he is doing with all the noise out there and the pressure of air sometimes we need to analyze things with common sense

If the highest percentage of nigerians have this kind of thought, I fear that nigeria may remain stagnant for a very long time.

You have to think outside the box, to make things happen when it seems impossibly difficult for anything to happen.

Live a few minutes, hours and days of your life like others won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like others can't.

Find a way where there seems to be no way, dats what makes you a success.
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by baddyoosha: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Jadonjack:

If the highest percentage of nigerians have this kind of thought, I fear that nigeria may remain stagnant for a very long time.

You have to think outside the box, to make things happen when it seems impossibly difficult for anything to happen.

Live a few minutes, hours and days of your life like others won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like others can't.

Find a way where there seems to be no way, dats what makes you a success.
. BRO YOU DON'T KNOW ME STOP COMPARING IQ I UNDERSTAND UR POINT BUT TRY TO BE MORE INTELLIGENT ITS JUST LIKE TELLING A KID TO READ WITH KEROSENE LAMP WHEN WE NOW HAVE RECHARGEABLE LAMPS
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by MRLINGTON(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2015
baddyoosha:
. who are you talking to YOU DON BAFF ??

i neva bath buh i clean pass u nd ur rotten english

go baq to skul
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by baddyoosha: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2015
MRLINGTON:

i neva bath buh i clean pass u nd ur rotten english

go baq to skul
. WHY YOU HATING ALL MEN WERE EQUAL UNTIL SOME DECIDED TO BECOME BILLIONAIRES NO VEX ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT IM RICHER THAN YOU NA GOD
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by Jembedbadguy(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2015
baddyoosha:
e sure me die say that small boy sabi maths and English pass u....Mr analyser
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by MRLINGTON(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2015
baddyoosha:
. WHY YOU HATING ALL MEN WERE EQUAL UNTIL SOME DECIDED TO BECOME BILLIONAIRES NO VEX ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT IM RICHER THAN YOU NA GOD
i hear say ur richer dan me...olodo..u think its everybody dah flaunts wealth...one lil secret...iam a banker

mumu....grow up
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by baddyoosha: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
MRLINGTON:
i hear say ur richer dan me...olodo..u think its everybody dah flaunts wealth...one lil secret...iam a banker

mumu....grow up
. BANKER OR BANK MANAGER MY FRIEND YOU ARE POOR MY DOGS EAT BETTER THAN YOU DO YOU CANNOT AFFORD MY CRIB ON THE ISLAND I AINT TALKING BANK LOANS MY DRIVER MAY BE RICHER THAN YOU I PAY HIM 70K PER MONTH OTHER ALLOWANCES ARE THERE YOU CLAIM TO BE MORE EDUCATED BUT YET WHERE HAS IT TAKEN YOU TO BANK ONE OF MY ZANOTTI SHOES COST 500K YOU WOULD HAVE TO WORK FOR HOW MANY MONTHS BEFORE YOU COULD AFFORD IT I MAKE MONEY WHILE I AM ASLEEP ITS NOT MY FAULT NA GOD
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by baddyoosha: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Jembedbadguy:
e sure me die say that small boy sabi maths and English pass u....Mr analyser
. YES OOO E SURE WHAT HAS HE ACHIEVED ? HE IS ON A $1K BIKE ONE OF MY ZANOTTI SHOE COST LIKE $4K GET MONEY OR GET LOST
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by Jembedbadguy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
baddyoosha:
. YES OOO E SURE WHAT HAS HE ACHIEVED ? HE IS ON A $1K BIKE ONE OF MY ZANOTTI SHOE COST LIKE $4K GET MONEY OR GET LOST
Mr man can't u see he's a child, he still has a bright future...and ur comparing urself to d small boy ...smh
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by MRLINGTON(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
baddyoosha:
. BANKER OR BANK MANAGER MY FRIEND YOU ARE POOR MY DOGS EAT BETTER THAN YOU DO YOU CANNOT AFFORD MY CRIB ON THE ISLAND I AINT TALKING BANK LOANS MY DRIVER MAY BE RICHER THAN YOU I PAY HIM 70K PER MONTH OTHER ALLOWANCES ARE THERE YOU CLAIM TO BE MORE EDUCATED BUT YET WHERE HAS IT TAKEN YOU TO BANK ONE OF MY ZANOTTI SHOES COST 500K YOU WOULD HAVE TO WORK FOR HOW MANY MONTHS BEFORE YOU COULD AFFORD IT I MAKE MONEY WHILE I AM ASLEEP ITS NOT MY FAULT NA GOD

mr.billionaire pls go baq to skul wit ur plenty money...i no ur driver z richerw dan .myself buh if u tell me hes nt more educated dan urself den i doubt it
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by baddyoosha: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jembedbadguy:
Mr man can't u see he's a child, he still has a bright future...and ur comparing urself to d small boy ...smh
. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BOY U JUST SEE PICTURES AND START GIVING PRESTIGE
Re: Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) by Jembedbadguy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
baddyoosha:
. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BOY U JUST SEE PICTURES AND START GIVING PRESTIGE
yh...my mistake,but we didn't ask you for d price of ur shoe,u can keep that one to urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.