Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded (2294 Views)

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands / EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" / Of Hijabs And Garments; The Battle Between Governor Rauf Aregbesola And Osun Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by tundejoseph4(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Yes do what i say above and bokoharam will be forgotten. Better to be an unbeliever than a muslim. Islam the religion of anti-peace

I know it is not feasible to ban Islam. but that is the only solution to terrorism. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by Maghan37: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2015
I think I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by Horlufemi(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2015
They will fight back. Form a rebellion. Islam is based on lies the day Islam allows itself to be questioned, it will fall like a pack of cards.

4 Likes

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by coolar: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2015
This thread is a fool's paradise.

Ban Islam? How does that sound?

Foolish suggestion!

2 Likes

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by DickDastardly(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
coolar:

Foolish suggestion!

Yea, bombing and killing of innocents sounds better.

1 Like

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by tundejoseph4(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2015
coolar:

Foolish suggestion! If it is not possible to ban islam then terrorism will continue till jesus come and put islam where it belongs

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by donholy28(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2015
When ur president is with Muslim?
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by menix(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Our prestigious Dullard won't even think twice before u get a slap for suggesting such..

Thou it's a step on the right direction..
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by Khd95(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Like its feasiblegrin
islam is here to stay
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by coolar: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2015
DickDastardly:

Yea, bombing and killing of innocents sounds better.

Dickhead,no sane person will support bombing and killing of innocent people.

Blaming Islam for the actions of a misguided group is illogical.
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by temitemi1(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Supported cool
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by 4stylz: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria will soon join them officially, I know those baboons in the northern side of nigeria will always disappoint
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by Zeedarh(f): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
O: Dafurck are you talkin about dumbra
You seriously need help on how to grow up mentally undecided
And some people are supporting this sheet Damn y'all
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by carinmom(f): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Ya'll commenting rubbish including the op should have a brain transplant undecided
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by 4stylz: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
coolar:

Dickhead,no sane person will support bombing and killing of innocent people.

Blaming Islam for the actions of a misguided group is illogical.

Islam itself is not sane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by 4stylz: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Zeedarh:
O: Dafurck are you talkin about dumbra

You seriously need help on how to grow up mentally undecided

And some people are supporting this sheet Damn y'all

If you are one of them, I sorry for you
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by 4stylz: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Destroy all the mosques everywhere in Europe and Africa, there will be peace In the world

3 Likes

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by coolar: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Children of hate,use your brain.

You can't ban a religion.

Terrorists don't have a religion, even if they cling to any.

Stop the campaign for hate and religious intolerance.

Become agents of unity and solution providers.

1 Like

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by coolar: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2015
4stylz:
Destroy all the mosques everywhere in Europe and Africa, there will be peace In the world

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. tongue

There's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by 4stylz: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2015
coolar:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. tongue

There's nothing you can do about it.

Fast growing for bombings; try and travel to Europe now with the name Aziz and see what you will go through in the Hands of airport securities, you call that growing?

2 Likes

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by coolar: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
4stylz:

Fast growing for bombings; try and travel to Europe now with the name Aziz and see what you will go through in the Hands on airport securities, you call that growing?

I live in the US, no discrimination. tongue

You don't have to be Aziz to get checked mumu.

There's a standard checking procedure at the airport. Have you ever been to an airport?
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by 4stylz: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2015
coolar:

I live in the US, no discrimination. tongue

You don't have to be Aziz to get checked mumu.

There's a standard checking procedure at the airport. Have you ever been to an airport?

I live in ATL; even more than half of USA governors rejected the influx of these Syria Muslim into their various state; it's all over the news, everyone is scared of your bombings. Nigerians don't need to be here before they know what's happening here, it's all over the internet so shut up and change your ways; look for a church close by and pray for forgiveness and accept Christ as your saviour and you will be saved, do that at your own will, no one will force you ok? We are very peaceful people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by Zeedarh(f): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2015
4stylz:

If you are one of them, I sorry for you
Yes, i'm one of them but i'm not a terrorist. Quit being a learner and bro, you need the sympathy way more then i do.
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by 4stylz: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Zeedarh:
Yes, i'm one of them but i'm not a terrorist. Quit being a learner and bro, you need the sympathy way more then i do.

You all have problems, May God deliver you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by speedyGonzales: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
No evidence to support that claim!
Most of the male suicide bombers don't wear it...

1 Like

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by coolar: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
4stylz:

I live in ATL; even more than half of USA governors rejected the influx of these Syria Muslim into their various state; it's all over the news, everyone is scared of your bombings. Nigerians don't need to be here before they know what's happening here, it's all over the internet so shut up and change your ways; look for a church close by and pray for forgiveness and accept Christ as your saviour and you will be saved, do that at your own will, no one will force you ok? We are very peaceful people

Olodo.....so because more than half of the governors reject immigrants then Islam should be banned?

Now I see how shallow your knowledge of international politics stand. Do you know Bush and Obama reiterate that the fight against terrorism isn't a fight against islam?

Using this to score cheap religious point makes no sense. I was a Christian, but when I saw the light, I moved.

You too will leave Christianity with time.
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by coolar: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:
No evidence to support that claim!
Most of the male suicide bombers don't wear it...

Thanks jare......leave the mumu to remain deluded.
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by 4stylz: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
coolar:

Olodo.....so because more than half of the governors reject immigrants then Islam should be banned?

Now I see how shallow your knowledge of international politics stand. Do you know Bush and Obama reiterate that the fight against terrorism isn't a fight against islam?

Using this to score cheap religious point makes no sense. I was a Christian, but when I saw the light, I moved.

You too will leave Christianity with time.

Your religion is cursed, even an unbeliever is better than any Muslim, fvckedup people.. have you seen a Christian or hindu or monk carrying bomb like knockout; muslims re filled with trash, even the Koran is a piece of shiit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by coolar: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
4stylz:

Your religion is cursed, even an unbeliever is better than any Muslim, fvckedup people.. have you seen a Christian or hindu or monk carrying bomb like knockout; muslims re filled with trash, even the Koran is a piece of shiit

Now I see how frustrated you are......continue crying.

It changes nothing except energy loss for you. grin

I don't wanna speak against any religion but if you insist, I can help you out of your ignorance.

Terrorists have no religion!

2 Likes

Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by Anticabal: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hinduism and Buddhism is growing faster than Islam in Eastern nigeria.
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by trapQ: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fool... You're the child of hate. Your people are killing Christians in France and all over the world and you call us children of hate. Ingrate.

coolar:
Children of hate,use your brain.

You can't ban a religion.

Terrorists don't have a religion, even if they cling to any.

Stop the campaign for hate and religious intolerance.

Become agents of unity and solution providers.
Re: Ban The Use Of Hijabs Even Islam Itself And See Terrorism Automatically Grounded by trapQ: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
You're all potential terrorists. look at what your rufugee brothers are already doing within a month in Germany. Raping women, assaulting and harassing them, mass stealing, looting, defecating in peoples garden, killing their pets etc. Its only a matter of time before they start bombing people. These are the same people who were begging to be let into Germany. A female suicide bomber just blew herself up again in France.

Its no wonder why Muslim countries rejected ALL the refugees. Not even one was accepted in a Muslim country, shame upon islam and its adherents.
Zeedarh:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno / Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce / God Rejected Jonathan’s Dollar Gift To Me – Fr. Mbaka Speaks From His New Parish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.