Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Imagine The Wicked Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Wicked Leaders. (398 Views)

God Save Us From Our Wicked Leaders / I Will Be Vindicated And The Wicked Will Not Go UNPUNISHED: Ekweremadu / Imagine The Shabby Treatment Nigeria President Received As He Arrives India.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Wicked Leaders. by vision2022: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2015
No GENERATOR, nomather the type will work again in ngeria except PHCN as soon as any generating set imported in this wicked country; I pray that God will make it to stop working, hence our leaders have decided to roast the ordinary man alive with their wicked leadership. Imagine our wicked leaders depending on generator and ignore public power supply where the poor man can benefit. look at our hospitals, they decided to seek medical treatment abroad abandoning our hospitals here where the poor man will benefit too, from now henceforth non of them will recover from their sicknesses as soon as they travel abroad for medical treatment, except here in nigeria.
Re: Imagine The Wicked Leaders. by Qulink: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Imagine The Wicked Leaders. by saint047(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
1. Fashola says "I don't sign cheques" (Hurray, free to go)
2. Dasuki says "I don't sign cheques" (Na lie you be thief)
In the same NGR!
Re: Imagine The Wicked Leaders. by saint047(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
1. Fashola says "I don't sign cheques" (Hurray, free to go)
2. Dasuki says "I don't sign cheques" (Na lie you be thief)
In the same NGR!

(1) (Reply)

#illimitable Partying With Access Bank And Mavin Records / Plans To Import Thugs For Kogi State Elections Uncovered By Police / $20bn Missing Money: Diezani Says She Is Not An Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.