Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Where Can I Create A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Create A Website (1968 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / How Can I Create A Football Prediction Site Like Zulubet / How Do I Create A Joomla Template And Edit An Existing One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Create A Website by john4di: 12:34pm On May 21, 2009
pls i want to creation website, wher can i creation it.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by olush0la(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2009
tiyanuuuuun. you shoot gun, kill peoples. you can creation website at www.shelling.com or www.learn-how-to-write-english.com gbannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hun !
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by SamMilla1(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2009
To creation a website, You must knowing how to writion English first.

[center][/center]
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by segsalerty(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2009
grin creation a website is verying easying , pleasing aloting peopleing on nairalanding can helping you creation your website very welling ,
tongue
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by bug24(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2009
yes, , it is trueing, creationing a website can taking once day if you knowing how to doing it.
eshpeshialy when you are gooding in the thing.
If you are looking for a place to creationing a websites, i think i can help, tiaaaaaaahhhhuuuunnnnnnnnnnn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]ERROR 404!!! "the gramma cannot be found."
[/size]
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by mavtrevor3: 12:40pm On May 28, 2009
You seeing, creationing website is liking making pages, then linking them together to forming a kind of interlinking documents.

Websites creating is a great thing to doing if you knowing how to creationing a website, it is fun. Peoples (like olush0la called them) is making websites everyday.

You can using dreamweaver to making websites, you can using golive, you can using frontpage or even WYSIWYG to making great websites, i will introducing you to to a tutorial website where you can learning how to creation website.

Go to www.tutorialized.com and learning how to creation a webiste.

CHEI CHEI NA ME SHOOT AM!
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by DualCore1: 1:16pm On May 28, 2009
god forbid bad thing! see the replies. hahahahahahahah
geeeeeeeesh after making this post i have to clean up this place cuz i was drinking wen i saw this and lafter just made everything spill out.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by JJYOU: 1:22pm On May 28, 2009
make una show mercy na
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by bug24(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2009
hahahaha
DUAL CORE, hope u didnt pour the drink on your keyboards. lol, its so crazy a thread, somebody pls click the REPORT TO MODERATOR link plssss. lol
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by TechPros(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2009
angry what is funnying abouting this guys englishing, run spelling checker in word and there was no error grin grin grin cry cry
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by biggjoe(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2009
youin people are theing funniesting things on earth.

it is only mavtrevor3 that answereding his questioning!

Wickied peoples wink
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by mavtrevor3: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
Its funning here, you seeing everyone who has reading this post must have had a moment of laughtering, well, on the topic, creationing website as i said earlier is a thing of creativity, if you are not creative you cant design, so first you must be creative, then develop your idea about what you want to develop and then put it down on paper.

Creationing website requires some programming skills, even if it just html, so you should take your time to develop your skills in programming starting from html, php, mysql etc.

Another thing is that website creationing involve web management when you are done with the designing, you will have to upload your files, remember in the www folder of your cpanel. Monitoring and maintenance starts here, a script could fail, a page could refuse to load, alot of things happens with web designing and management.

So if you are interested in the website creationing, you can contact me with further details, maybe i can help.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by yawatide(f): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2009
I have been following this thread for at least 2 weeks and I really, really want to say something here but I won't. It's just too easy. So I will keep on following grin
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by remoranger(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
If you want to creation a website then you have to going to here http://www.websitenigeria.com/Internet/Web-Design-and-Development/ but you had to going to breaking into your banking accounting. grin
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by manny4life(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
That was funny though, but y'all don't have to be mean, lol grin grin wink wink
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by mavtrevor3: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
Bro, I am not being mean to no one, you guys failed to understand that this was actually the essence of this thread, laugh and learn.

I have been trying to teaching some learners how to creationing website, as i have said earlier, you can learning website creation by yourself, i learnt by myself, so it is possible.

Just get tutorials online and good ebooks that can teaching you how to creationing websites and taking your time to learning it.

The first step to website creationing is learning html, then css and then you are ready to start putting up those imaginations of yours online for others to see. You can then advance to dynamic webdesigning.

Its funning as someone earlier said to desinging websites. i can teaching you if you wanting my helping, contacting me and i will teaching you
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by manny4life(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2009
mavtrevor3:

Bro, I am not being mean to no one, you guys failed to understand that this was actually the essence of this thread, laugh and learn.

I have been trying to teaching some learners how to creationing website, as i have said earlier, you can learning website creation by yourself, i learnt by myself, so it is possible.

Just get tutorials online and good ebooks that can teaching you how to creationing websites and taking your time to learning it.

The first step to website creationing is learning html, then css and then you are ready to start putting up those imaginations of yours online for others to see. You can then advance to dynamic webdesigning.

Its funning as someone earlier said to desinging websites. i can teaching you if you wanting my helping, contacting me and i will teaching you

Hey, its kool that y'all wanna laugh and learn. I created my own e-portfolio website though myself through Microsoft live.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by anicam(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2009
You guys are fucking funny. Una no dey pity at-all. Eno good ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by SamMilla1(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2009
anicam:

You guys are fucking funny. Una no dey pity at-all. Eno good ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats not good, the creation of website or the person who wants to creation it?
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by OmniPotens(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
Enough of the whole english things. Please, get to the main topic. But you guys should have understood and at least, be of little help. Well, now you all can be of more help. At least, the grammar is not as bad as before any longer.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by SamMilla1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
OmniPotens:

Enough of the whole english things. Please, get to the main topic. But you guys should have understood and at least, be of little help. Well, now you all can be of more help. At least, the grammar is not as bad as before any longer.

so omni, how do you help in this kind of case, by teaching english first or teaching php, java or html. Or peharps suggesting frontpage to sm1 who cant google it ? He dont need help here. He needs help in education section.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by segsalerty(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
see what you all caused? TOPIC IS CHANGED cry cry cry
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by OmniPotens(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Sam, sometimes we can play around just for some minutes then get back to real business. This one has lingered and it's not so funny again. Even the poster has refused responding. But I still get your point anyway.  wink

@Segasalerty, remember that no one is above mistake. What if it were you, what will you do? Post again?
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by SamMilla1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2009
OmniPotens:

@Sam, sometimes we can play around just for some minutes then get back to real business. This one has lingered and it's not so funny again. Even the poster has refused responding. But I still get your point anyway.  wink

@Segasalerty, remember that no one is above mistake. What if it were you, what will you do? Post again?

Yea, Omni, LoL, That one wasnt a mistake. He simply cant learn to create a website for now.
I apologize anyway but i was writing some jokes the day i saw the post.
I had no option but to continue in the same mood at that moment.
You know i will help him if i believe that he can do it but i dont waste time if i dont believe the person will understand me.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by OmniPotens(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2009
But you guys really delt with this thread,
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by segsalerty(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
cool ! now , lets help the guy
just wait till my friend the host my website for me fix the billing stuff ,,, i have ebooks that can creation a website there ,
go to www.segsworld.com
does that help anyway ?
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by mavtrevor(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2009
Sam Milla:

Yea, Omni, LoL, That one wasnt a mistake. He simply cant learn to create a website for now.
You know i will help him if i believe that he can do it but i dont waste time if i dont believe the person will understand me.

That someone doesn't know how to design doesn't mean he doesn't wanna learn, we can teach him and a whole lot of people like him in this thread.
What i think we can do is show them where they can obtain tutorials and free ebooks on web designing and we will be making great differences in their lives.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by manny4life(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
Sam Milla:

That is really unjust to say and more so uncalled for. Don't use your words to define your capabilities. Just because he doesn't speak English quite well shouldn't deny him the knowledge of website creation. That's why we all learn and people learn differently. its well understood that you would not have patience with him if he was learning from you because of the barrier, that doesn't define his ability to understand what is being taught.

I give you an example, over the past four and half years I've been in college, I have seen many international students who came and they could barely communicate with their classmates and instructors,  but guess what this are the same guys after ESL classes, tutored Physics, Calculus and Advanced Engineering Math and I don't think the people whom they tutored had that much problem with it, because I was friends with some and I know I didn't. Yes we laughed and joked, but that was about it.

Now, are we going to assume because they cannot communicate, therefore, they shouldn't learn Math or Physics because it's time consuming teaching them? Answer is NO. English is just a language and used for communication.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by segsalerty(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2009
true talk !
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by mavtrevor(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2009
You know apart from the jokes we make with this thread i have come to appreciate this thread so much that i cant wait for people to reply in it. Some of us were just like john4di (sorry for mentioning your name), and there are still more like him who are here to learn, i tell you there are so many people from different places even beyond Nigerian borders who are attracted to this forum because of what they could learn here, so why dont we help them, why dont we teach them, even if we have to do that with pidgin english.

Imagine you could teach web desinging with your native language to a foreigner, you will end up not just teaching web desinging but you culture. We are talking about rebranding Nigeria, how again can we do that better than putting up genuine and truthful appearances?

I wont want us to deviate from the aim of this thread, let us teach them the much we can even if is just the basics of web designing alone, you dont have to give some1 fish always, show him how to fish and let him go fishing.

So my brothers, lets take our time and teach the little we can. I will appreciate if someone help out here.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by manny4life(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
mavtrevor:

You know apart from the jokes we make with this thread i have come to appreciate this thread so much that i cant wait for people to reply in it. Some of us were just like john4di (sorry for mentioning your name), and there are still more like him who are here to learn, i tell you there are so many people from different places even beyond Nigerian borders who are attracted to this forum because of what they could learn here, so why dont we help them, why dont we teach them, even if we have to do that with pidgin english.

Imagine you could teach web desinging with your native language to a foreigner, you will end up not just teaching web desinging but you culture. We are talking about rebranding Nigeria, how again can we do that better than putting up genuine and truthful appearances?

I wont want us to deviate from the aim of this thread, let us teach them the much we can even if is just the basics of web designing alone, you dont have to give some1 fish always, show him how to fish and let him go fishing.

So my brothers, lets take our time and teach the little we can. I will appreciate if someone help out here.

You hit the nail on the head. Just because he doesn't communicate English very well doesn't mean he can't communicate in his cultural language. Thanks for highlighting that part. I don't know of any Nigerian sites that he can design websites though, but there are some tutorials out there that can help him. Although, if he still wants to do it, the one's that I know off are www. Homestead.com or www.bravenet.com. This are free websites that show step by step process of building a website, they also have sample templates and would actually publish it for you; with thwir own domain name. If he still wants to learn more, he can visit the Adobe's Dreamweaver website at http://www.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver/tutorial_index.html . This shows him a step by step process. Dreamweaver is wonderful, I used it in my Advanced Computer Systems class. Also if he wants something basic from Microsoft FrontPage, they have sample templates to choose from also and is very easy to use or he can visit the office live website.
Re: Where Can I Create A Website by SamMilla1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ok People , Lets face this squarely.

If A Nigerian who cannot differentiate between Creation and Create ask me to teach him how to create a website,
The answer will definitely be to direct him to a place where he can first of all learn how to use words in a sentence.

Its a pity that in Nigeria, we Learn Every subject (apart from our vernacular langs) in English.
That makes things a little difficult for us since we have to know a little bit of English first before we can be able to understand other things including mathematics.  Example, You cannot expect a student to add 20 PLUS 20 Correctly without knowing what PLUS is.
There is nothing wrong in saying that a DEAD MAN IS DEAD.

The first time i saw the post from the creator of this Topic (WHERE CAN I CREATION A WEBSITE),
I thought it was a joke because i was actually creating some jokes that evening.

Php, java, html,python,mySql uses English and some other special Languages.
If You dont know those Languages You cant write them.

That is really unjust to say and more so uncalled for. Don't use your words to define your capabilities.
Just because he doesn't speak English quite well shouldn't deny him the knowledge of website creation

Let me just remind you that i have helped over 100 people to create, edit, modify and maintain their websites.
I don't wanna post a reference link here because i am sure it could upset the admin here.
I like doing things for people but not when you don't have a slight idea of what you want to do.

I have been in this forum long enough to know how some Nigerians reason.
Some People shows up here and create a thread asking"
"I WANT TO HAVE A WEBSITE EXACTLY LIKE NAIRALAND"
I WANT SOMEONE TO CREATE A WEBSITE WITH THE SAME NUMBER OF PEOPLE WITH NAIRALAND, I WILL PAY""

Now you can get the picture of what i am talking about.
I saw somewhere in this forum where seun himself said that nobody should ask him to develop a forum for him/her.
That doesnt mean that he wont help people to solve small forum issues.
But someone who shows up and asks "where can i creation a website "absolutely knows nothing about the territory he wants to venture.

Now i admit that we over reacted on the issue but sometimes its neccesary to make people learn things through the hard way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 100% Free Web Hosting With Coupon "nigeria" / Latest Spam - Email Account Termination / Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.