Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,579 members, 7,921,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) (67198 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / CDQ Cuts His Dreadlocks - See Before And After / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
I hear say this guy na yansh{gay} guy,na true?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Utchgirl(f): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
ylaa:
r u a rasta person?

Why do u ask ?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by ochestraone(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
baddyoosha:
WHO YOU HELP
guy ask them ooo... Them go just dey disturb us for net.. Weting he won make we do with the deathlock sorry i mean dread
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
nnafather:
Poor rebranding...attention seeker.

He wants to donate his hair; lice and all. These guys take themselves too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
ModiKen:

I don't know why I have a crush on u but I do.

*Anyway its allowed. cool
smiley
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by annibro(f): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abba999:
Uti why? You looked better (more like a man ) on dreads. undecided

U re rite. He looks more feminine wit ds new cut

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Sirchuka: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
you prefer him on dada.... him mama born am with dada?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by 170chuks(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
even my mum would say uti looks better on dred.... but she always say I look so irresponsible with mine.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by HirstMOG(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2015
sinaj:
mayb he is engaged na

I pray oooooo.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Abee79(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the loss of all the dreadlocks on Uti's head. In a statement released last night, they said their dastardly act was attributed to a new trend of terrorism where they aim to make celebrities look different so that their fans will not recognize them. They have threatened to attack more celebrities. It was hinted that Tonto Dike's tattoos are the next port of call, among others. Stay tuned for more updates . . . cool
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by hishuula10: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2015
BETTER FOR HIM
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2015
youngberry001:
mcheeeew dis gay guy undecided

Lawd! Are you two phucking?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by hishuula10: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Utchgirl:

Why do u ask ?
i think the gods
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Nigga should go back to his dreads, this new hair aint dope atal
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by Utchgirl(f): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
hishuula10:
PLS i need to discuss something with you now,its about my life pls,for GOD's sake

kk
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by ylaa(f): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
pls may i know you?
hishuula10:
sorry for quoting and saying what doesnt relate to what you ve said.. Pls i need to discuss something which is very important to you for GOD'S sake ma
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by babeface3: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Uti you look great but walahi i dont fancy that kind of look. You look like a woman grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by hishuula10: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
ylaa:
pls may i know you?
i'm hishuula,a long time member of nairaland . May i proceed ?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by oyovwipam: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Uti looks responsible now. Good work uti.....
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by ylaa(f): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2015
pls proceed
hishuula10:
i'm hishuula,a long time member of nairaland . May i proceed ?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by hishuula10: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by hishuula10: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by hishuula10: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by ylaa(f): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
please may i have your email address and if possible any number i can use in communicating with you?
thanks

hishuula10:
ON getting to the school cidm i was scared and you should understand how those man in such a post like that behave in school,i was firstly sent out and i was told i'm no more a student and i started crying and begging they still chase me out but they latter called me that that was the purnishment for not following the school instructions . They told me all i have is this week because our result maybe out this friday or first thing on monday & i should get one fact "the portal will not be reopened" but i can go & pay at the school microfinance and bring back the teller to the CIDM so my profile wil be updated and i will print my course form and print the school fee reciept . I'm writing to you because i ve noticed you love giving out and here i am desperately needing a help . If you need to see me i will come because i have do something this week even if our meeting point will be at a police station i will still come i have everything to prove myself
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) by hishuula10: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.