Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

This Is A Touching Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Touching Story (874 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story / Story Of The Faithful Dog....what A Touching Story..*crying.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Touching Story by iameugene(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
One day a boy closed from school and he saw a cat lying by the street side as if it was dead. To satisfy his curiosity the boy came close and touched the cat to see if it is still alive. He touched the first time and there was no response. He then touched the cat again for the second time and still there was no response.. He continued touching, touching, touching and touching..... Like I said earlier, this is a touching story. Thank you For reading
Re: This Is A Touching Story by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Its really touching...
Re: This Is A Touching Story by immortalcrown(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: This Is A Touching Story by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
The best tread ever created on nairaland.

The best story hv ever read.

ohhh,..i feel like crying right nw, this story is really touching.

This is one of the main reason why i personally support abortion to be legalise. if the op mum had aborted him while she was pregnant, a nuisance wudnt hv been roaming nairaland with madness nd a meaningless and wasted existence/living.
Re: This Is A Touching Story by danton(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

This is one of the main reason why i personally support abortion to be legalise. if the op mum had aborted him while she was pregnant, a nuisance wudnt hv been roaming nairaland with madness nd a meaningless and wasted existence/living.
Guy why na,sense of humor ni
Re: This Is A Touching Story by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
danton:
Re: This Is A Touching Story by Ola9g: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
danton:

And if your mum had aborted you there wouldn't be a rabid dog roaming nairaland looking for OPs to bite and insult without meaningful contributions. undecided
Re: This Is A Touching Story by Ola9g: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

And if your mum had aborted you there wouldn't be a rabid dog roaming nairaland looking for OPs to bite and insult without meaningful contributions. undecided
Re: This Is A Touching Story by iameugene(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

shuu wat i do.. Was I one that told your father to inform you about the incident that happened before they begot you.. Or was i the one that sold the condom that burst that they tried to use to stop you from coming.. See what you've started now i see why dey bought d condom, i dont blame you, I blame that stup!d condom dat leaked..

Born By Mistake #Bbm
Re: This Is A Touching Story by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
lol. nice one.

(1) (Reply)

10 Hottest Ghanaian Celebrity Beefs In 2015 / Men Watch Out: . / Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.