Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? (723 Views)

Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook / Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) / Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? by amodu(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Where is Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria?

A group adjudged to be a non partisan organization designed to promote good governance, individuals of impeccable character fostering the continuation of transformation.

I could recollect vividly the arrays of followers this group possessed then. The zeal and colourfulness they showcased as well as collection of millions of signatures accross the six geo-political zones of the federation.

Where are they?

Re: That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? by moderation2020: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
the question should have been, why are you remembering them now that fuel is scarce? or are you looking for one igbo messiah?
Re: That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? by mccoy47(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Well you aim to mock the TAN ambassadors when the shame is actually on you. Yes they preached transformation but you and a million others where blinded by the #Change mantra..
Well here is the change you voted! .
1) Boko Haram bombing escalated!
2) Fuel now #250 per litre!
3) Power generation. Flop! (Instead he bans small generators)
4) Corruption.. TSA rings a bell?
5) Impunity... CCT tribunal?
6) Denial of unemployed 5K allawee!
7) Naira 220 per dollar!
coolTo stabilize international crude oil prize.. how market?
9) Denial of NYSC 45K allawee!
10) Alledged working refineries in comatose
AND NOW PMB WANTS TO BORROW 2.1 TRILLION NAIRA!
SO TELL ME WHO THE SHAME IS REALLY ON! grin

Drops mic

1 Like

Re: That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Also, where are its 24million strong members?
Re: That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? by Chubhie: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
I also wonder where the bring back our girls are considering current happenings of missing over 100 soldiers.
Re: That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? by JingoOAU(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
TAN members have metamorphose to IPOB youths....same objective, same mentality

Quote me any fucking day, I stand by what I type here
Re: That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? by simplycarro: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
See them here.

Re: That Reminds Me, Where Is Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria? by henrysam(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
And where are the 'bring back our girls'. Crusader. Or the girls have been found?
Stop this sarcasm and let us face fuel scarcity and other problems this change had brought for us

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Biafrans Are Better-of Staying In The United Nigeria / Breaking News – Unofficial Results For Kogi Governorship Poll / TINUBU: An Enigma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.