Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists (8037 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / How I Tapped Full Current In A Brt Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by lanrywatt(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2015
deadZONE:
At your age u still use public transport to work!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And you have the balls to post it here!!!!!

that woman is your mate yet she owns a car,
you are here doing Activist for feminist!!!!
oloriburuku it seems ur brain has divorced ur head... grin
deadZONE:

oloriburuku it seems ur brain has divorced ur head...
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
lipsrsealed Most Women will be like;
i want to marry a very rich man....,
why do u think men don't say or care abt that?....think!

1 Like

Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
JimiCoker:
Prolly finer tongue Lol. You no go work?
i dey there ojae
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

i dey there ojae
Tor, beta pikin. Hope you're working hard
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by misspicy(f): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
JimiCoker:
Tor, beta pikin. Hope you're working hard
am trying my best
and you?
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by chuckdee4(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
deadZONE:

You were clearly hit with the mumu stick on the day u were born.
This has got to be the most useless response I have read on NL
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by osesology(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
So @op are you now saying that everybody must be feminists? When your wife starts buying your dinner from FFJ (fast food joints) don't come here and complain to us o

1 Like

Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Vyolet(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ok, so it is about married women that work? But many do not work nah...
Haba!

You sef.

It doesn't matter where the money came from, it still belongs to the man tonguetonguetongue

One Love!gringringringringrin
There has never been a time when women sat idly and watch their husbands do everything. Women have been supporting their husbands since the time of Abraham
This is where I disagree with you. Maybe you live in an environment where majority of the women work but the situation in Business line is different. Sometimes the women would stay at home most of the day and only come out in the afternoon or evening when there is something they need money to buy. Even those that have their own business still demand from their husbands. This is 100% from experience.
Over thereThey won't be honest with me.

My point is, women support their husband but they are not many.

Some men do not even want their women to support them even though she has the means.

They believe that a woman's money if for her little needs and there are women who would rather die than contribute to the finances of the family.

Did you not read a story about a woman that poured hot water on her husband because the money he gave for food was not enough?

Women support their husbands all the time but eerm they are not as many as you say.
Funny how you said it doesn't matter where the Money comes from,it is still the man's money,yeah indeed.

Glad you know they won't be honest with you,they have their pride to protect.
No man would boldly come out and tell the world that his wife feeds him and clears his behind. Afteral this is Africa. wink

A man whose wife earns more than him has no choice than to allow her take charge financially,if not,na hunger go finish him.
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
ok
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Vyolet:
That's the warp mentality,a woman can't do things for herself without the help of a man. Mtchewww.

In the actual sense,more women provide for their household these days. They only pretend it's their husbands that do things in the home just to save faces and also massage the man's ego.

There was a time in my class in uni we had to fill a form which included writing the name of our sponsors. Over half of us were putting down our mother's name. I was so stunned.

Despite being breadwinners these women still act as "housemaids", and some men still have guts to talk trash about how "weak" and "inadequate" these women are.

1 Like

Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by sinaj(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
iruocious:
See my cab-man dey yab person wey take public transport go work
Rotfl cheesy
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
am trying my best
and you?
Yeah, though I'm not paid nearly enough angry
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by misspicy(f): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
JimiCoker:
Yeah, though I'm not paid nearly enough angry
this is Nigeria my dear,nobody is paid nearly enuf,we are all managing.... embarassed
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

this is Nigeria my dear,nobody is paid nearly enuf,we are all managing.... embarassed
Naah. I heard you're quite loaded. Or you want to cheat me? cheesy
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by misspicy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
JimiCoker:
Naah. I heard you're quite loaded. Or you want to cheat me? cheesy
where did you hear that from incorrect information cheesy
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

where did you hear that from incorrect information cheesy
Lol. No need to be coy hun, I know wink

I don't kiss and tell. No, I don't mean I won't tell you who told me (which I won't), I'm literally telling you about my style of kissing grin
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by misspicy(f): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol. No need to be coy hun, I know wink

I don't kiss and tell. No, I don't mean I won't tell you who told me (which I won't), I'm literally telling you about my style of kissing grin
funny grin
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Guidette(f): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Woman knows what's up. Men who have everything going for them don't mind feminists. Its poor, unemployed, ugly niggas who can't get a good beautiful and well off woman to look their way that HATE on these women all the time. Some men ain't shit and if you listen to what most of these low self esteem men say, you may come down to their level. Just hold your head up high as a woman and do you. Men never finish for market.
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by chigoizie7(m): 12:46am On Nov 22, 2015
Bossforeva:
Well this morning, i saw a practical reason why women should be feminists.
I was on this public transport heading to my place of work.
The driver was lamenting on how the prevailing issue of fuel scarcity and the high cost of available ones in Nigeria affected him negatively. He also talked about how the issue has contributed to the hike of transport fares.
It was meant to be an open discussion, the driver now said he buys petrol at 150 per litre, while the man at the passenger's side of the front seat said tis sold at 140 per litre.
Now the interesting part. A woman seating at the second row of the bus started supporting the driver that she also, buys fuel at 150.
Next thing was that the man sitting at the front row started telling the woman that she wasn't invited in the discussion, that she should backoff.
What started as a harmless dicussion almost escalated into a scuffle, as the man right beside me started shuning the woman that she shouldn't argue when elders are speaking. The woman was saying that she drives too, and and she's talking out of personal experience. The man beside me started questioning the gods.. "who bought her the car she drives, what does she do for a living" The woman equally responded i load sands at the river banks for a living..lol. The man started ranting that a woman can't do nothing without a man let alone buy a car. I was like Oga! This is not true. He started saying that women that drives earned the money from prostitution. Well i said to myself, "some people are in the Civilized Life and Stone Age Living.
Meanwhile when the woman was speaking, she neither insulted the man at the frontseat nor treated him with disdain. As the frontrow man was judging her dressing.
Me and one other guy were telling them she did nothing wrong.
Others were mute at all point of the journey. The driver who started the discussion later kept mute leaving them at the 'mercy seat'.
The bus was on fire when i jumped out of the bus as i reached my bustop.
Even when i was shouting "ka opuo" synonymous to the "Owa!" you shout in Lagos, the driver hardly heard my voice.
As i was leaving the bus, i heard the man at the front row call her "Ajo Nwanyi" meaning Bad Woman. What amazed me was that the woman who is being called all these was reacting with smiles as she defended herself.
http://starttells.com/2015/11/19/while-inside-a-bus-today-i-saw-the-need-for-women-to-be-feminists/

This is not a reason for u to say that u support feminism. For crying out loud, this is also one of the reasons why I don't talk to anyone once I am in a public transport. Another reason why I either sit in the front seat or the back seat towards the extreme windows to avoid talks like this. As u pointed out, every other person in that bus became mute even the driver @ some point. Because they all know that 90% of people u see on the road are mad but few are roaming/exhibits their madness.

One dirty,fat and smelling woman with sweat all over her and was carrying a basket stained with oil, I don't know were she got the oil from, entered the bus I was already in, with her orobo weight, jammed me @ d same time rubbing the basket on me(was lucky cos I was putting on a navy blue polo) and I said, haa, "madam,easy nah". Her response was this, " nwokem if u know u can not share public buses with anyhow people, go and buy your own car". Many other people in the bus were telling me to ignore her, I did ignored her. Then, another lady @ the back, said, " ajo nwanyi, u did something wrong, instead of being sorry, u re talking trash" trust me, there is no form of rotten and bad word this fat woman didn't tell the young lady, she talked from onitsha to awka.

Now, tell me bro, if I had talked back @ that woman, would you have said that I lacked manner or respect for elders?

If your ans is NO, then, u should conclude on supporting the feminism movement.

Like I said, many are "mad" but few are roaming.
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

This is not a reason for u to say that u support feminism. For crying out loud, this is also one of the reasons why I don't talk to anyone once I am in a public transport. Another reason why I either sit in the front seat or the back seat towards the extreme windows to avoid talks like this. As u pointed out, every other person in that bus became mute even the driver @ some point. Because they all know that 90% of people u see on the road are mad but few are roaming/exhibits their madness.

One dirty,fat and smelling woman with sweat all over her and was carrying a basket stained with oil, I don't know were she got the oil from, entered the bus I was already in, with her orobo weight, jammed me @ d same time rubbing the basket on me(was lucky cos I was putting on a navy blue polo) and I said, haa, "madam,easy nah". Her response was this, " nwokem if u know u can not share public buses with anyhow people, go and buy your own car". Many other people in the bus were telling me to ignore her, I did ignored her. Then, another lady @ the back, said, " ajo nwanyi, u did something wrong, instead of being sorry, u re talking trash" trust me, there is no form of rotten and bad word this fat woman didn't tell the young lady, she talked from onitsha to awka.

Now, tell me bro, if I had talked back @ that woman, would you have said that I lacked manner or respect for elders?

If your ans is NO, then, u should conclude on supporting the feminism movement.

Like I said, many are "mad" but few are roaming.
The feminism I meant was on a lighter note of not subjugating them when it comes to opinions of life. I didn't mean female dominance.
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Saying you see a need for feminists is like saying you see a need for misorgynists.
Good thing you were a knight. Did she blow you a kiss for your efforts? smiley

1 Like

Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

funny grin
Yeah I know. I try wink

Good morning and happy sunday grin
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by misspicy(f): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:
Yeah I know. I try wink
Good morning and happy sunday grin
happy sunday boo.....
how was ur nyt
Re: While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

happy sunday boo.....
how was ur nyt
It was fine swthrt. Hope you slept like a baby.
No church?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.