Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,110 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son (43080 Views)

PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / 200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by chuose: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Er, I no sure .

But if the author na South-Waste, then wetin you expect?
[/size]
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by Sylver247: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
encouraging children to knack

1 Like

Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by googleTALK: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
h
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by tammie24: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wtf
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by yyeanqah(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time neighbor
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by tunnyl(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
jaelz:

oga nah from bookshop this one commot o

Nawa o. Maybe the publisher is a friend of the proprietor. Connection tinz
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by piagetskinner(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
The book of the end #
The title sef shows it has nothing to offer
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by Kangol99(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
That's teaching her how to read. Let her learn.

Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by Psalm18: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Don't we have ercc anymore?
Ercc is educational resource center, the body if memory serves that sets the standard across board both private and public schools, the books to use
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
It is not that bad!
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by Lasgidy1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Its wrong to judge a book by its cover
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by anangboy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
I remember we had "Sacrifice" by Kole Omotosho as a literature text in Pry. 6. If i do not remember anything else, i will not forget the "two inch penîs" line. We didn't use the text for long cos the teacher, a Rev. Sister, made sure of that. Prof. Kole was explicit in that book.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by bigtt76(f): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hypocrites grin osai and at what age ona learn about face, t0t0 and blockos? A beg on a lef de kiddies jooooor na generational trail grin
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by referandum(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
what is this world turning into sef
chidren now dont een watch barney and friends teletubies again
endtime things
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by remola04(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time Son
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by tpiadotcom: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
anangboy:
I remember we had "Sacrifice" by Kole Omotosho as a literature text in Pry. 6. If i do not remember anything else, i will not forget the "two inch penîs" line. We didn't use the text for long cos the teacher, a Rev. Sister, made sure of that. Prof. Kole was explicit in that book.

can you give a synopsis, its not ringing a bell.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by tayexz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
jaelz:
i mean just the cover alone is so so so explicit and leaves a grown up person imagining things not to talk of a 7year old boy. Nahwire o

i mean as against the very mild simbi and agbo goes to school in the second pics

end time book's
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by anangboy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:

can you give a synopsis, its not ringing a bell.

I can't really remember much cos this was back in '96 but that page was the story of a kid/dude who was about to have sex with some older woman. The book generally is spiced with innuendo.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by toprealman: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
jaelz:
God know say the first thing i thought as i saw the girl was chai if i catch this girl ehne.
OGA YOU NEED HELP...LOL
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by coolcalm13(f): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op God bless u. I thought I was the only one that noticed it oooo. My cousin has one ridiculous looking book like that. The kind of grammatical errors in the book was alarming with a very annoying story line. May God help us.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
pls is life gettin any worse
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by madgoat(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
But the gal is sexy sha cheesy
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by Ramos16(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cherylll:
end time textbook

am just curious, what is all these end time talk/things on nairaland these days, pls make me understand
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by IGBOSON1: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Nasty illustration for a kids book cover! sad

Almost like dude is jacking it through a secret hole in his pocket and from the look on his face is just about to burst! undecided
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by tpiadotcom: 12:35am On Nov 20, 2015
anangboy:

I can't really remember much cos this was back in '96 but that page was the story of a kid/dude who was about to have sex with some older woman. The book generally is spiced with innuendo.

hm, not sure if I read that particular book.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by AWObest: 4:36am On Nov 20, 2015
"Pardon my curiousity, but the image you posted seem to be one of those story books sold at garages for #150."
It is motor park not garage.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by fotojenik(m): 4:46am On Nov 20, 2015
wow, things fall apart things.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by jascon1(m): 4:55am On Nov 20, 2015
But why not share the name of the school here to shame it? Posting this alone will not change anything. The name n location of the school will change quite a lot and many others will learn.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by youngest85(m): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Richie0974:
Smh.. ..in lasisi69's voice. ..end time
lasisi69 does nt av a fone again!
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by DikSin(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2015
jaelz:

oga nah from bookshop this one commot o
Na madam do good beer palour e for commot. wink
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by anangboy(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

hm, not sure if I read that particular book.
ok.
Re: See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son by jaelz(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2015
coolcalm13:
Op God bless u. I thought I was the only one that noticed it oooo. My cousin has one ridiculous looking book like that. The kind of grammatical errors in the book was alarming with a very annoying story line. May God help us.

educational system in nigeria is rottening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.