Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion (1748 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by kayo80(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
This post is all about the inside of Linda Ikeji's banana Island mansion. Most writers, real writers are reclusive. And I think I can classify Linda Ikeji as a writer. Well, maybe not judging from her latest posts...If you got to her earlier posts from 2006-2008, you would get what I am saying. Anyway, why I am saying this. I said that to say this; while Linda stays in her room all day, all week (only going out on weekends), her very vocal sister, does a lot of the talking and publicity for her.

Below are a series of photos of Linda's new home, taken by her younger sister, Laura Ikeji.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2015/11/pics-linda-ikejis-sister-laura-ikeji.html

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by kayo80(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
More photos...

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by afrotrendzy: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by fairygeh(f): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am sorry o,i can't create anybody but this girl isn't fine at all kilode shocked
Beautiful house by the way,chai shocked
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
*sigh*

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by Elegantdiva: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2015
More than ugly..Even with makeup. i wonder what she will look like if seen very early morning
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by Airforce1(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Na she buy the house abi linda?
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by Dubemkelly(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2015
When the life of a broke ass chick turns around...She's been busy snapping while her sis works very hard, though that's her goddamn business btw she looks facially challenged

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by kayo80(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Dubemkelly:
When the life of a broke ass chick turns around...She's been busy snapping while her sis works very hard, though that's her goddamn business btw she looks facially challenged

Well, sometimes rich people need people to help spend their money while they make more of it.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by jotey(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
d mansion fine pass her
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2015
THIS LINDA SISTER GO GET BIG KPOMO-PUZZZY O
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister Shows The Inside Of Linda's Banana Island Mansion by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2015
End time mansion

(1) (Reply)

Drake, Nicki Minaj, Jay Z, Rihanna & More Rock Nigerian Traditional Attires / Strip Clubs Gets Shot Down In Ikeja Lagos / Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.