Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,613 members, 7,885,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

A Look At The Latest Xiaomi Mi4 With Windows 10 Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Look At The Latest Xiaomi Mi4 With Windows 10 Mobile (2394 Views)

Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 / Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One / Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look At The Latest Xiaomi Mi4 With Windows 10 Mobile by stevespack(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
If you can still remember it was early this year Xiaomi and Microsoft confirm an experimental program for Windows phone fans who would like to see the new version of the operating system installed on the one of the latest Chinese current flagship device, they called Mi4. From what they release recently i can authoritatively say the program was a success one. A report from GSMDome stated that Xiaomi are likely to
launch a Window Phone version of the Mi4 around next week. They made it clear that the device is going to be available form next week. Continue;http://eisteve..com.ng/2015/11/a-look-at-latest-xiaomi-mi4-with.html

Re: A Look At The Latest Xiaomi Mi4 With Windows 10 Mobile by invisibility: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thinnest bezels makes this phone look more attractive than any phone I've seen recently.
Re: A Look At The Latest Xiaomi Mi4 With Windows 10 Mobile by Tvaddict: 5:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Looks nice
Re: A Look At The Latest Xiaomi Mi4 With Windows 10 Mobile by Frontier2: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2015
The phone doesn't look like Mi 4
Re: A Look At The Latest Xiaomi Mi4 With Windows 10 Mobile by stevespack(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is the latest version my dear

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Can I Track My Stolen Andriod Phone With The IMEI Number / Airtel Now Has A Whatsapp Customer Helpline / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.