Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Delay Ejaculation To Last Longer In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Delay Ejaculation To Last Longer In Bed (792 Views)

All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delay Ejaculation To Last Longer In Bed by seanwillex(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Learn to delay ejaculation and last longer in bed by trying these simple tips to delay and prolong ejaculation. This will enable you and your partner to enjoy a healthy s*x life.

Kegel exercises – Kegel exercises can help you prolong ejaculation. Kegels are those muscles that you use for controlling urination. So, flex these muscles about 30 times a day to delay ejaculation.

Squeeze technique – Prolong ejaculation and delay it by holding the tip of the head of the man-hood. Squeezing the tip of the man-hood can help control premature ejaculation.

Testes – The scrotum rises as a man reaches climax and is on the verge of ejaculation. So, delay ejaculation by pulling the scrotum away from the body.

Change focus – Rather than concentrating on ejaculation, concentrate on your partner’s pleasure.

FOR MORE DETAILS: http://www.9jainformant.net/2015/11/19/how-to-delay-ejaculation-to-last-longer-in-bed/
Re: How To Delay Ejaculation To Last Longer In Bed by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Team "NO SEX"
Re: How To Delay Ejaculation To Last Longer In Bed by yyeanqah(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Endtime

(1) (Reply)

「부천키스방 유앤미」 「밤워㇎장항키스방 ≫bamwar8。c0m≪ 강남키스방 / Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? / When She Told That " She Only Date Oil And Gas Workers" ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.