Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,208 members, 7,967,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

CBN Grants Wema Bank National License - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Grants Wema Bank National License (18624 Views)

CBN Grants Manufacturers Access To $660m / CBN Grants Providus Bank Licence To Operate As A Commercial Bank / CBN Grants Jaiz Bank National License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by jlinkd78(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
ok
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by mandarin: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
The oldest and only surviving regional bank in Nigeria.its amazing the never die spirit of the bank, I wish the management well.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Shakur86(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Ishe eniyan ma nishe eranko. We a bank!
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Cool83(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Redoil:
too many clueless thieves from south west had foolishly mismanaged the bank since time imemorial. Compare
to the easterners

you can still come up with sensible contribution
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by akankemi1(f): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
this is a good one...#wemaperson

2 Likes

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by smudge2079(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
A step in d right direction, this one!
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Welcomme: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Redoil:
too many clueless thieves from south west had foolishly mismanaged the bank since time imemorial. Compare
to the easterners
Igbo man, receive sense!
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
How does that affect the cost of gari in Nigeria? #teamgariijebu
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by funkiebully: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Tribalism.

Next u will hear Wema bank us now national official bank.
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Alphaoscar: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Redoil:
to the easterners

and where are your traditional Biafra banks that started business the same time with Wema bank? Thank God Wema is still alive where is Biafra's ACB international bank please?

3 Likes

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Adesiji77: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
akankemi1:
this is a good one...#wemaperson

cheesy cool
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by onatisi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
mrlaw93:
Is d bank still in existence? Chai
Wema bank =apc south west bank
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by SkinnyDude(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
wow, good news.. massive employment
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by eniolaamoda: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
commitcrime:
Wema bank na bank?

GTB I know
Zenith I know
Wat is Wema bank

Guy u kno nothing about banking

Wema was one of d first to pay d 25billion or so money to CBN

If I told u dat wema has more money Dan gtb pls do not argue

U think does 1st generation banks r broke

Why did u fink dey have not foldup or merge

U think it ur money dey r using to survive

3 Likes

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by rildwanullahi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Redoil:
to the easterners
na Ibo man manage GTbank and first bank?

2 Likes

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by NovusHomo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Redoil:
to the easterners

Easterners have banks? In fact, are there banks in the East at all?. At least not since Zik killed the only bank owned by Easterners. grin grin

(Runs out of thread. Who wants to come and die?!) grin grin grin
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by oz4real83(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mogidi:
I won't put 10 naira in Wema bank.
I have been banking with them for a very long time and I have never regretted it. They don't waste your time because u hardly meet crowd there. It is a nice bank for now.

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by fromnigeria(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
DENJIZZY:
I hope more jobs will be created...that's my own concern!!!
Thats my prayer too. May it create more jobs for us.

Amen
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Glock9(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
They will most likely start recruiting.
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by dabossman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
So much ignorance on one thread. Only a few have understanding.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Adesiji77: 2:20am On Nov 20, 2015
dabossman:
So much ignorance on one thread. Only a few have understanding.

LOL grin lipsrsealed
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by hajlat(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Whts the full meaning of Wema bank? I couldnt see the full meaning in the info!

Subsidiary of western Nigeria Marketing Board
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Jaideyone(m): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Redoil:
to the easterners. Thieftunubu and saraki comes to mind on how they finished intercontinental bank.
even when masquerade pursue you for dream you blame Tinubu. he doesn't even know you exist yet you blame him for the slightest headache. your life must be really difficult.

BTW can you tell us how Tinubu mismanaged intercontinental?

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by pus20b: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2015
What is 6 zone doing in the central bank.

Emeifile is not capable as governor. He should remove 6 zones.

Emeifile can not give governor money without Buhari been present.

Governor can't ask emeifile money. Only Buhari can do that.

Governor can't meet emeifile.
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by Adesiji77: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
pus20b:
What is 6 zone doing in the central bank.

Emeifile is not capable as governor. He should remove 6 zones.

Emeifile can not give governor money without Buhari been present.

Governor can't ask emeifile money. Only Buhari can do that.

Governor can't meet emeifile.

What are you trying to say?
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by adeoba2008(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one there.
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by AJaylee(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Ok
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by AJaylee(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Muslim serving our NYSC in BENUE STATE are really suffering if Our fellow Muslim Brothers, Sisters and Friends can help spread this news till it gets to right people please.
Yesterday our Camp Commandant beat up MCAN
Amira hitting her with a bottle on her head. WHY? because she was wearing a hijab, allowed by NYSC Htqrs as part of Muslim Women NYSC dress code. The commandant promptly asked
her to remove her hijab, gave instructions to the soldiers to beat the Amir and others found praying in the mosque claiming it was for security purposes.
My Muslim brothers and sisters out there, please, in the name of the Almighty Allah, help us get this news to the right people. This Camp Commandant seems so entrenched that even the NYSC State Co-ordinator couldn't do anything.
We believe that the Nigerian Constitution guarentees all citizens the right to practice their religion, their dress code, so far as it is not offensive, in Nigeria.
But, here we are in Benue being denied this inalieble right.
Please pass on, till this reaches the right people that can do something. We cannot keep quite or stay impotent forever!!!!!!
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by tinnyashamu(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
W-WELCOME ALL CUSTOMERS WIT A BIG SMILE.
E-ENQUIRY.
M-MAKE RECOMMENDATION
A-AND ALWAYS SAY THANK U @ D END OF EVERY TRANSACTION.

princeogbeide1:
Whts the full meaning of Wema bank? I couldnt see the full meaning in the info!
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by sorepco(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2015
You r a capital fooool......

Redoil:
to the easterners. Thieftunooubu and saraki comes to mind on how they finished intercontinental bank.
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by 2plus2: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
mebad:
porting my CV straight up
Just as I thought others should be thinking.
Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by 2plus2: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
mebad:
porting my CV straight up
Just as I thought others should be thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Don't Patronize Made In Nigeria Products / The Global Scam Called Omegapro / Is GTBank Forcing Customers To Open Current Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.