Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,116 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat (61333 Views)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by talktonase(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time tins
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by ideology(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2015
What a man can do … a woman can do much more grin
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by micorpy(m): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]CHAI ..there z God OH, u that are also doing so... #b WARNED#
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Spybradd: 12:48am On Nov 20, 2015
oatzeal:
[/size] THEY ARE SO HEARTLESS
is dis da effect of hunger or kini,which one be ya own,na? grin
Btw,is that figure 8 or figure eran? grin
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by NemzySeries(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2015
ezeagu:
I knew the boss would be white. Useless state of economy. Black Africa! Black Africa! Black Africa! How many times did I write your name?
seconded bro
& I'm sure if d ladies were white dey wunt embarrass dem dis way
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Aborbeee!cheesy

I was here to check names at first because yorobah girls like meat. I was also tthinking they hid the meat in their CUNTinent. Nah wah! This one nah bulletproof gahn!
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Jabioro: 3:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Glory be to God ,these people are able to strap themselves with meat..I mean the either South Africa or Zimbabwe. but N/9ja are straping themselves with deadly bomb....this want to give life a lift while the other people want to perish life by all means.. Forgive them and let live a good life ...but I can't stop laughing ooo..necessity is mother of invention..
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Mostprecious(f): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Of all things to steal... Meat!!! No comments, call me wen they start stealing... Bones!
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by san316(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2015
They have been doing it. Just got busted. Sad though.
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Desperate times calls for desperate measures... grin grin grin... blame it on the price tag
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by HastaCuando(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Difficult time, difficult measures.... Bad option anyway.

............ in another news Federal Government Bilateral Education Scholarship students in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry. This is very unfair!!!
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Jennifer89(f): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2015
see as she use the meat wear clothe.
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Miaraka: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2015
jeremybenedict:
Shooo...na wa ooo, buh its unto xmas prep.....we shudnt criticise dem buh we shud blame d govt

Which govt should be blamed for this? The South African or Zimbabwean? The women are Zimbabwean, not South African.
I think you should consider blaming the Zimbabwean government whose policies caused EU and USA to withdraw aid and investments, their boss who probably pays them meagre wages or these women themselves for spoiling their own fun.
After all, in this country, Zimbabweans are everywhere doing the jobs South Africans can do but are preferred by the mainly white bosses because they are not unionised and most are illegal immigrants. Therefore, they can be fired at will, paid peanuts or with the meat they are processing and or packaging.
There are at least 3 million black and white Zimbabweans in SA, according to some reports but it looks like the whole population of 14 million is here, in the kitchens, gardens, restaurants, offices, factories, farms and everywhere you go.
However, we shouldn't complain as the country is or was South Africa's biggest African trading partner when their economy was doing well.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by samsard(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2015
coolzeal:
W.T.F..... Poverty is real and the only solution is..... Revolution.
Revolution brings chaos, check out the result of the Arab spring. There will almost certainly never be equal distribution of wealth, you can check out communist China. Those whose inventions, discoveries and production drives society will always end up with stupendous wealth.
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by mikolo80: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Bonapart:
They should let them be

It's poverty After all
if they let everybody be you think say anybody go work again.
no be to go father Xmas farm go thief meat
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by breakeven: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by akigbemaru: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Two girls stole meat.
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by emmanuel1990(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2015
People that stole billions are moving up and down as a free man, but this people who are truly hungry are been disgraced, what a World. grin[/color][color=#990000]
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by emmanuel1990(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Make i just shine my white teeth grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by tudeyzamani: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Ain't their fault....govt never pay salary
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Tcpat: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2015
This is stupidity
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by multicolored(f): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Chai... angryChai...
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Coolguy89(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Stealing is not corruption,they learned that from jonathan.
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Mariojane(f): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
simplemach:
Hunger everywhere
it is not hunger, it is greed

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by alaskido(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oh why my sisters? Why do you girls have to drag our family name called Black African on the mud. You now want these white pigs to laugh at us. If you needed meat why did you not come to Nigeria where we have lots of cattle in the North. I am ashamed of you my sisters.
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Ahyourity(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
shocked iroyin jatijati:...meat is now costlier than rossay inside club @ajebo..fuel subsidy gringrin
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin
Re: 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat by Andy86(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
What!!! Unbelievable genius brain. Poverty I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ making cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.