Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

Don't Accept To Be The King When You Are The god! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Accept To Be The King When You Are The god! (410 Views)

Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Accept To Be The King When You Are The god! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Women should start worshipping men!

We look better: If all women could start going on lowcuts and start growing beards, you'll see the world in my eyes

We are stronger; Physically, Emotionally and Mentally; (there are two words here BTW, Men and Tally *analyze that to your taste) ...No arguments!

We are their caretakers; Sex is my witnis. There is a reason why the manhood RISES, to answer the clarion call! and He who answers the clarion call is the hero...

We designed their fate; It actually became clear when the sperm was analyzed and it was found out that it contains the X and Y chromosomes which determines which sex will be depending on the chromosome so crossed with the Mother's ova content,the XX hence, having little or no influence on the sex of the issue to be birthed cheesy...

There are many other reasons but these few I feel are enough to remind us the Man being represents and exhumes superiority in all ramifications. Don't respect this fact as a lady to your own peril.... and guys, urge ya to begin a carry yaselves with that pride and continue to radiate the superior aura to the brim of the level your testosterones can carry you. You're a very special being! Women are here because of you! You're not Here because of them! Never forget!... Keep the dominance trait in your genes alive! Don't disappoint your ancestors!!! shun Feminism !!!
Re: Don't Accept To Be The King When You Are The god! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol, the beginning of madness starts with delusions. Go pop ya pill!
Re: Don't Accept To Be The King When You Are The god! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, the beginning of madness starts with delusions. Go pop ya pill!

I have, in the last 3mins of my life been looking for the delusion in the line of thought so inscribed, ain't seen One!, instead I see clear as Crystal facts cheesy. You rather should check yourself (◐∇◐*)

(1) (Reply)

The Darkest Section Of The American Southwest Gets Another / You Can Get A Nutritious Bowl Of Cereal And / Just 8days To Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.