Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

2 Nigerian Men In Brutal Fight On The Streets Of Italy 1 Stabs & Kills The Other - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Men In Brutal Fight On The Streets Of Italy 1 Stabs & Kills The Other (1241 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigerian Men In Brutal Fight On The Streets Of Italy 1 Stabs & Kills The Other by sammily(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Saw this today on YouTube. There was an argument between the two Nigerians and one broke bottle and stabbed the other who later died. I hope the young man is arrested. RIP to Ike...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR13jQ9Pq9I
Re: 2 Nigerian Men In Brutal Fight On The Streets Of Italy 1 Stabs & Kills The Other by Trapnews: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2015
cool Perhaps they were high on monkey tail

Re: 2 Nigerian Men In Brutal Fight On The Streets Of Italy 1 Stabs & Kills The Other by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Damn! Why didn't he run!! Rip!!!
Re: 2 Nigerian Men In Brutal Fight On The Streets Of Italy 1 Stabs & Kills The Other by rifasenate11(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2015
i think i saw a cop there? and the people there didn't even bother to intervene, smh . Racism at its peak. when you leave your country to go to another man's land. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 2 Nigerian Men In Brutal Fight On The Streets Of Italy 1 Stabs & Kills The Other by kajoula(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2016
I feel very sad that Nigerians are doing this to themselves in a foreign land.
Re: 2 Nigerian Men In Brutal Fight On The Streets Of Italy 1 Stabs & Kills The Other by kajoula(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
rifasenate11:
i think i saw a cop there? and the people there didn't even bother to intervene, smh . Racism at its peak. when you leave your country to go to another man's land. R.I.P to the dead.

Only in Africa will people separate fight,In foreign countries passerby don't interfare or seperate whoever is fighting..all man for himself.

(1) (Reply)

What Father Did To His Children Who Refused To Come Home For Years / Terrible Accident (graphical Images) / I am Sorry, But Afonja Women In London Are A Big Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.