Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,852 members, 7,848,458 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion (1234 Views)

7 Likely Replacements For Real Madrid Coach After Zinedine Zidane Resigned / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Oliseh Should Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by zuchyblink(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2015
please replace:
Ighalo with G. Salami.
Musa with Ezekiel Bassey.
Igbonu with Bature Yaro.
Abdulahi with Musa Muhammed.
Echiejile with Stanley Amuzie.
Most of our foreign pros are over rated.
Our starting XI for subsequent matches should go like this:
..............................Ikeme...............................................
/
Musa..........Balogun.....................Efe............Akas
/
....................................Onobi.........................................
/
........................Bature...................Onazi....................
/
Bassey..........................................................S.Moses
/
...................................G.Salami......................................
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2015
zuchyblink:
please replace:
Ighalo with G. Salami.
Igbonu with Bature Yaro.
..............................Ikeme...............................................
/
/
....................................Onobi.........................................
/
/
/
...................................G.Salami......................................
ur opinion doesn't get past here..

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by zuchyblink(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2015
krattoss:
ur opinion doesn't get past here..
u can't be too sure
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Icon4s(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
zuchyblink:
please replace:
Ighalo with G. Salami.
Igbonu with Bature Yaro.
/
/
/
/
/

This is likened to Mixing sand with grains of rice. This is no team.
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by zuchyblink(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Icon4s:

This is likened to Mixing sand with grains of rice. This is no team.
our foreign pros are over rated. The same sand and grains that gave us 2013 CAN through MBAH
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Arsenate(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
zuchyblink:
our foreign pros are over rated. The same sand and grains that gave us 2013 CAN through MBAH
I'm finding it hard to take someone who suggests that we drop two of our most in form players (Musa and ighalo) serious. I thought I wil see something like change of system or tactics or some thing like that.
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by sevantex(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
G. Salami?? God abeg ooo! Nor be glo premier league oo
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by zuchyblink(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
sevantex:
pls stop under rating our league players, south Africa,Tunisia,Egypt etc are doing better with local players. Sunday Mbah gave us 2013 CAN. Salami would have dealth with the swazis with his strenght. Ighalo and Musa are over rated.
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
lol...this is end time squad

can this team win ghana..ivory coast or mali?
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by zuchyblink(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
kingcity:

i say yes to that. It is not by playing in Europe. Most teams above us in CAF ranking use mostly players plying their trade in Africa. Stop under rating our local boys
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Empredboy(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2015
sevantex:
leave glo league alone. Tell the match Gbolahan has not performed for the Eagles and compare to the matches ighalo has performed or scored. Bro we are talking of current form and both of them are in form for their clubs just that Gbolahan has been constitent for the Eagles.
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Empredboy(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Arsenate:
I'm finding it hard to take someone who suggests that we drop two of our most in form players (Musa and ighalo) serious. I thought I wil see something like change of system or tactics or some thing like that.
ever since masa has been made the captain tell us what performance he has brought to the team. Bad corner kicks, rubbish pull out, inaccurate passing. Abeg understand that naija don't have players anywhere in the world. All we need is equal rights. We that follow naija league can always tell a player whom the National team coaches can try if the foreign ones are not up to per. In fact I will like Osadiaye of warri wolves in place of Musa or emeka ogbu of Heartland then you will know that there are capable guys in the league. If Onobi was not used against Swaziland u guys would have still thought that the only competition mikel can get will come from Europe.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Empredboy(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
kingcity:

I Say yes didn't Sunday Ubah a local player outshined all the Europe base players of civ?
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by taiocol: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Which Nigerian player has More goals Than G. SALAMI in the last 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Empredboy:
I Say yes didn't Sunday Ubah a local player outshined all the Europe base players of civ?
where is mba today?
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by Empredboy(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2015
kingcity:
where is mba today?
He is in Portugal but where he is not the issue but what he did at the afcon. What happened to Ubah is the same issue with naija mentality of wanting to play in Europe by all cost. Except this season which recorded low movement of players abroad maybe because of the rise in their wages or standard of the league or because the National team coaches has started believing in the home lads.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by zuchyblink(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
Empredboy:
most Nigerians are not following Nigera league to see the recent development. Dangerious freekicks,outside 18 yard shots and more.
There is no foreign based pro that can take kicks like Namso Edo,Adio and one heartland guy(i have 4goten his name)
Ezekiel Bassey is currently the best Nigerian winger.
Re: Oliseh Should Do These Replacements For A Better Super Eagles- Opinion by zuchyblink(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2015
kingcity:
where is mba today?
Mbah made a wrong move that killed his career(ligue 2)

(1) (Reply)

See How Trickish Serena Williams Finished The Race Yesterday - Photos / NaijaBet Turns Santa "DAY 2" / BAYERN 3 VS 0 LIVERPOOL..... Match Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.