Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,234 members, 7,943,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read (694 Views)

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima / Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume / "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Do You Know?
1. States cannot open mines without federal government license.
2. Nigeria has one of the most regulated economy on earth.
3. Nigerian federalism is responsible for rampant poverty.

The hope of restructuring Nigeria is the only way Nigeria can survive the trying times ahead or better still prosper. No amount of corruption fighting can replace restructuring Nigeria's ailing economy.

Something worse than Boko Haram

In the wake of the Pro Biafra protest I heaved a sigh of relief over the open and non violent nature of the protest.
Only last year two boys under the age of ten in IMO built a rocket that caused panic and pandemonium in the state..... They were village boys!!!

The Igbo unlike the backward Hausa /Fulani would not use suicide vest and would target Lagos and non Igbo States ...........guerrilla warfare is also cheaper and they could remain anonymous. These IPOB could carry out attacks that could cripple our already weakened economy using anonymously launched rockets built with local materials. They're are selfless and strong willed.
I am making a clarion call for decentralization and restructuring of our nation to allow for diverse actions and opinion.

To tonye Barcanister ....my brother the just concluded election was more than what it seems. It was more than party loyalty...... Majority of south South youths would voice opinion contrary to your views on one Nigeria and Biafra .........

To my brothers in the south west join the wagon for decentralization and restructuring Nigeria's economy. Else we would be in dire problems next year.....economic.. Social and ........ Problems. Forget party loyalty both APC and PDP buy fuel at 300.......the youths must rise now or forever keep quiet.

Oreva Enakeno ........Economics Department University of Uyo(year 4) 08032582191
Re: Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2015
please I write as a guy who wants to live my life in peace......devoid of bloodshed
Re: Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2015
..... maybe i dont just get you
Re: Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read by MagicBishop: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Buhari is boko
Atiku is a fagg0t and thief
Obasanjo is a hedonistic womanising thief
Tinubu remains an ex convict, drug dealer, d0pe head, kleptomaniac and ritual killer
Fash0le is an ode thief
Rochas is a awusa conceived bastard
Amaechi will sell his destiny for a cask of schnapps and a mirror
Oshiomole is an oko ashewoe
Aregberascal needs to pay the devil innocent souls to rule daft osunites
Ilara was a Dubai ashewoe
Aisha a child bride
Remi Tinubu a drug mule
Ndume a boko
Saraki a traitor
Southwest a slave colony
Liar Mohammed is the bastard son of the devil
Ngige a hustler
David west an old fool
APC supporters are zombies

Yeah I said all that sh1t
Re: Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read by opeaceo: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:
Buhari is boko
Atiku is a fagg0t and thief
Obasanjo is a hedonistic womanising thief
Tinubu remains an ex convict, drug dealer, d0pe head, kleptomaniac and ritual killer
Fash0le is an ode thief
Rochas is a awusa conceived bastard
Amaechi will sell his destiny for a cask of schnapps and a mirror
Oshiomole is an oko ashewoe
Aregberascal needs to pay the devil innocent souls to rule daft osunites
Ilara was a Dubai ashewoe
Aisha a child bride
Remi Tinubu a drug mule
Ndume a boko
Saraki a traitor
Southwest a slave colony
Liar Mohammed is the bastard son of the devil
Ngige a hustler
David west an old fool
APC supporters are zombies

Yeah I said all that sh1t
You didn't mention ALL their names, did you? Why omit some??
To the topic abi thread at hand, decentralization is the key, in the wave of dwindling oil prices, governors saying they can't pay the 18000 minimum wage, we need to start practicing True Federalism, the senators must pass a law to enable each state to cater for itself instead of going to Abuja every month for allocation.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Wishes President Buhari A Happy Birthday / Nigeria Is Proof That Multiculturalism Doesnt Work. / VERY FUNNY: Make Una See Wetin Big Nyash Dey Cause....lolzzzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.