Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! (1482 Views)

Extremely Clean Volkwagen Passat 2007 - Lagos Cleared / Affordable Clean Volkwagen Passat! / Awoof Alert Super Clean Volkwagen Passat For 550k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
I want to sell my VW Bora 2000 Model because i want to upgrade and buy a new automatic car.
This car is manual drive with recently changed Tokunbo engine and gear, this new engine is Golf4 Tokunbo 2.0 Liter engine with sweet performance. I wish i don't have to sell the car but need to buy an auto drive car.
Available for Inspection and assesment. Serious buyers only can call 08133778806.
Price is 250k ( Negotiable ).

Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
This car still clean ooooo.......
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by stjsd(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Other pictures....

Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
stjsd:
Ikeja area.
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by ojoboycity: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
ojoboycity:

You need to see the car first to asses the value na.......can you view my phone number?
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Still available.......
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
This car is Still available.......
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
This car is still available. I need this car to go by this weekend oooooo, need the cash badly.
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Still available.
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
I think the gear box is giving you issues, that's why you want to migrate to auto drive.

A golf4 engine on bora? undecided
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
YesIam:
I think the gear box is giving you issues, that's why you want to migrate to auto drive.

A golf4 engine on bora? undecided

If you want to view lemme know. Gear that I just changed? Is there anything wrong in wanting something better for myself. The golf engine is Golf 4 engine, 2.0 litres. The Bora follow come engine was 1.6 litres. Now lemme give you some insight.
The Bora follow come engine is Aluminium and twists when it overheats which was the major reason i changed it to the Golf4 engine which is made of complete iron and can never twist no matter the kind of overheating. I just changed the engine and gear to Tokunbo engine and gear less than 2 months ago and receipt evidence is also available.

Bros nothing wrong in selling my old manual car to get a new auto one. Doesn't mean anything is bad. We all cannot be liars.

The gearbox costs only 20k. Isnt cheaper for me to change the gear than buy a new car? Bros think am wella na
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
therealesttin:

If you want to view lemme know. Gear that I just changed? Is there anything wrong in wanting something better for myself. The golf engine is Golf 4 engine, 2.0 litres. The Bora follow come engine was 1.6 litres. Now lemme give you some insight.
The Bora follow come engine is Aluminium and twists when it overheats which was the major reason i changed it to the Golf4 engine which is made of complete iron and can never twist no matter the kind of overheating. I just changed the engine and gear to Tokunbo engine and gear less than 2 months ago and receipt evidence is also available.

Bros nothing wrong in selling my old manual car to get a new auto one. Doesn't mean anything is bad. We all cannot be liars.

And my EOD dey ports thats why i now need the money urgently.
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
therealesttin:

The gearbox costs only 20k. Isnt cheaper for me to change the gear than buy a new car? Bros think am wella na

I'm actually interested, its just the distance, and a little cash reduction.
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 01, 2015
When you see a truthful person..hug him...
This guy get you married to this car in just few mins and yôu understand yourselves fast.

This sound 100% sincerè to me I don't for you...
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by double0seven(m): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2015
If I may ask, is the AC working?
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by lanrefront1(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
therealesttin:

Sorry, wonder if I could ask : what do you mean by engine twisting when heated and what does this imply for a car's performance.

Sorry for the diversion
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hi, sorry for late reply, engine twisting is when your engine housing bends out of it's set aligned structure due to over heating and does not allow parts like piston and ring to move efficiently and as they should resulting in more and faster wear and tear for the cars engine parts. When this happens, the car will begin to smoke and eventually you will have to change the engine. This happens to aluminum engines usually as they are not as resistant to heat as iron. This was what happened to the car and the smoke was so embarrassing to me, it drained oil like crazy, anytime i needed to drive the car i had to refill the radiator and others so I parked the car till I got some money and then changed the engine and gear.

Yes the Ac works but like I said I just changed the engine and then one of the radiator fans (the smaller one of the 2) packs up. So I haven't used the AC since then but the compressor is in very good condition as it came with the tokunbo engine, i can fill gas at my expense to prove this.

For reduction in price, we can talk about this after you asses the car 1 on 1.
Re: Clean Volkwagen Bora 2000 Model In Top Condition For Sale At Giveaway Price!!! by therealesttin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Zinicc:
When you see a truthful person..hug him...
This guy get you married to this car in just few mins and yôu understand yourselves fast.

This sound 100% sincerè to me I don't for you...

Thanks boss, I owe you 5 bottles of Hot drink when I sell the car! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Buy And Travel Toyota Camry 01 For 650k. SOLD / XMAS BONANZA !!!2001 DAEWOO LEGANZA (auto) For Sale @ 380k / Superclean 99 Toyota Camry Reg Leather V4 For Jst 640k Last. See Pix....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.