Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! (4457 Views)

Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by luvinhubby(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
obailala:
Electing PMB was a necessity given that he was the ONLY alternative at the time to the disaster of a leader called GEJ. Pushing GEJ and PDP out of aso rock is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria since the death of abacha. Sink that into your head.

With the unfolding events in Nigeria, the 'disaster' called GEJ will be a child's play compared to the unfolding catastrophe called PMB. The facts are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by ovugoo: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tunchi101:

He has been receiving commendation because he conceded defeat. I only admire his peace loving feature
finally, you found something you admire about him. You are blowing hot and cold, speaking from different sides of your mouth.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by Tunchi101(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
ovugoo:
finally, you found something you admire about him. You are blowing hot and cold, speaking from different sides of your mouth.

My man,he had a bad tenure doesn't mean he is a total failure na. Seriously
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by Tunchi101(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
luvinhubby:

With the unfolding events in Nigeria, the 'disaster' called GEJ will be a child's play compared to the unfolding catastrophe called PMB. The facts are everywhere.

Hmm, I really do hope not
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by unclejb2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tunchi101:
Good Day Mr President. I really do hope you get to see this. Sir, It's only a matter of time before your very own people start turning against you if the direction in which this country is heading to is not changed. I personally happen to be a very big fan but sir, my believe in you is dwindling by the day.

Sir, I need not remind you that you are the 'Commander In Chief. Please sir there is nothing you can't do if you really wanted to. I actually decided to write this to you after I bought PMS this morning for 300 naira per litre. After my findings,I learnt that you needed the approval of the house to acquire a certain amount of money to settle things (sir please don't forget that people are in hardship while you wait for some formalities)

Personally,i think the multiplicity in our governing system is way too much. Before a single policy can be approved it takes way too much time. I don't need to remind you about the rate at which terrorism in this country is rising to. In any other country I know, they don't need 105 military men to get missing before they declare it an art of war; talk less of people loosing their lives on a daily basis like it's a normal thing.

Sir,from my experience as a Political Science and International Relations student, I've come up with a theory that necessarily doesn't involve the help of the western power to put an end to the current terrorism ravaging this nation. 

From my perspective what I suggest is a group of intellectual mastermind people who can think strategically (Think tank) . Sir I can assure you there are Youths in this country capable of that. Put up a prize money or something that anyone who can suggest a way of bringing insurgence to the bearest minimum would be rewarded. It doesn't have to involve old people. I understand experience matters too but this country is 'Long Overdue For New Ways In Doing Things

Other things I would like to suggest and would be of great help if practised with total steadfastness are 
i Austerity Measures
ii Autarchy
iii  A Reduction In The Proliferation Of Our Governing System
Just to mention a few

Sir, you promised Change. The question on people's mind now is that change in what direction exactly? 

THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA ARE LIVING IN FEAR

God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria .

Written by Shodeinde Gbolahan Babatunde.
Take heart bro.... u were among those scammed into voting Buhari. I only have past governments to blame for the failed state called Nigeria.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by Tunchi101(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
unclejb2:
Take heart bro.... u were among those scammed into voting Buhari. I only have past governments to blame for the failed state called Nigeria.

Wasn't scammed man. I can assure you that if I was faced with the same presidential options again, I would still vote PMB
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by mrrock: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thank God, if you bought fuel for N300/liter. Others have bought at N400.

And you want Buhari to engage the youths to find problem to boko haram?. I think you voted for him because he is old and experienced?.

Nigerians, we're our own problem!.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by Tunchi101(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
mrrock:
Thank God, if you bought fuel for N300/liter. Others have bought at N400.

And you want Buhari to engage the youths to find problem to boko haram?. I think you voted for him because he is old and experienced?.

Nigerians, we're our own problem!.

I voted PMB because I believe he is capable and I still do. About engaging the Youths, it's my suggestion and I'm sure if managed properly, it would yield far reaching results
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by Yukirusi(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
obailala:
Electing PMB was a necessity given that he was the ONLY alternative at the time to the disaster of a leader called GEJ. Pushing GEJ and PDP out of aso rock is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria since the death of abacha. Sink that into your head.
You said there was no other option, but i thought we were practicing democracy, are the people not suppose to pick a representative or bring out the person they want? But in this case, Nigerians were given no option, imagine. Nigerians're slaves in their own country.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by arsetalks(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
I read only a few lines and already known only an idiota would write that.

And those seconding him are just nothing but bloody hypocrite. The same ignoramus were busy calling Buhari a dictator during the election.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by BushidoBlue(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
porka:

That's why those children elected him.

They thought he would perform some magic.

They recruited them in a jihadi format, radicalized them and set off with empty promises.

All along, they never bothered to explain the processes to them.

That's why you hear these kids say some nonsense at times, you'll wonder whether they are on drugs.

It's pathetic..
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by BushidoBlue(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tunchi101:

Wasn't scammed man. I can assure you that if I was faced with the same presidential options again, I would still vote PMB

Deeeem....
In the voice of Yoda, "The Scam is strong in this one"
In the voice of Obi wan, "Give him time master Yoda, im eye go clear."

Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by obailala(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yukirusi:
You said there was no other option, but i thought we were practicing democracy, are the people not suppose to pick a representative or bring out the person they want? But in this case, Nigerians were given no option, imagine. Nigerians're slaves in their own country.
The only other option was pa Buhari, and we chose him.

1 Like

Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by obailala(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
luvinhubby:

Never! I reject that!... Nothing could be worse than the last order.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by obailala(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
ovugoo:
take a hard look at what you just said. Pity you are clouded wit hate not perfomance. Hate him or love him, fmr. Pre. Jonathan has been recieveing commendation all over the globe.
Comendation for being a peace loving man.... I also commend him too for as being a hero of democracy. Nigeria would have been in an accelerated abyss if GEJ said "I no go gree"
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by Tunchi101(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Deeeem....
In the voice of Yoda, "The Scam is strong in this one"
In the voice of Obi wan, "Give him time master Yoda, im eye go clear."

Really funny man. It's a matter of time before we discover who would be dumbfounded
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by luvinhubby(m): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Tunchi101:

Hmm, I really do hope not
I pray so too my brother.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:39am On Nov 21, 2015
obailala:
Like I always said, 'how I wish PMB was still a military president.' Nigeria is definitely not mature as a country yet for a real democracy. But unfortunately, a democracy is a democracy, and PMB has promised to be even more democratic than the British in order to prove a point that he now is a repented democrat.

There's hardly a way the bureaucracy can be trimmed down. The only achievable thing is to prevail on the NASS to act fast but then, our NASS guys are presently more concerned about sharing committee chairmen. Yesterday the approval for the supplementary budget for this payment was raised in the lower house, some PDP Reps were opposed to the approval of this payment because they questioned PMB's motive behind a supplementary budget at this tail end of the year. It was a shocking situation given that the opposing Reps could see the fuel queues and the urgency of the matter, but decided to play politics instead. The issue led to a rowdy session yesterday.
my dear think if pmb is still a military dictator but the law brought into power if jonah is a dictator as u wish pmb do u think pmb ll smell there?
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2015
obailala:
and now what's happening 105 soldiers dead invasion of nigeria by benin rep biafra warming up for war and the idiot is warming up to go to iran
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by KEVIND: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2015
PointB:
Didn't the duara dullard know he was going to pay for the subsidy for fuel consumed? Why didn't he send the bill early? Why did he wait until last minute before sending the bill?

The simple answer is: Buhari has no clue what he's doing. How people fail to see this amazes me.
Remember he said Petrol subsidy was a Fruad. But,he just realized it wasn't afterall.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by onatisi(m): 6:11am On Nov 21, 2015
luvinhubby:

too late. The magnitude of corruption that will perpetrated during this buhari regime will triple corruption perpetrated during obj,gej,Abacha and ibb regime added together. Nigerians go smell pepper grin
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by onatisi(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2015
KEVIND:

Remember he said Petrol subsidy was a Fruad. But,he just realized it wasn't afterall.
simply because he doesn't even know the meaning of subsidy. Buhari is a nice man but he knows nothing about modern day economics or system. He is a total novice to what is going on around him and that is why those around him will use his name to steal and loot the nation treasury. Gej knew about thing but was too weak to stop the thieves until they destroyed his government but in buharo case he doesn't even know what to do. Already some powerful apc leaders are telling him to print more naira notes to cushion the economic woes.whether he will agree is still to be seen.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by obailala(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
and now what's happening 105 soldiers dead invasion of nigeria by benin rep biafra warming up for war and the idiot is warming up to go to iran
I'm not in the mood to respond to such childish tantrums. Keep beating yourslef.
Re: Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! by obailala(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
my dear think if pmb is still a military dictator but the law brought into power if jonah is a dictator as u wish pmb do u think pmb ll smell there?
That's not the topic of discussion my dear. I only said his leadership would have been more effective and beneficial if he had absolute powers. This has nothing to do with gej

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos in Enugu and Imo state Denounce biafra, Pledges to remain in Nigeria / See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu / Feb. 23 Elections May Not Hold, US, UK, EU, Alerted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.