Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,847 members, 7,966,154 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Busty Actress Cynthia Agholor Releases Enchanting Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Actress Cynthia Agholor Releases Enchanting Photos (1169 Views)

PHOTOS: Busty Actress Cynthia Agholor Releases Enchanting Photos / Busty Actress Cynthia Agholor Releases Lovely New Photos New Photos Of Actress / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Actress Cynthia Agholor Releases Enchanting Photos by miney: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Seasoned Nollywood actress, Cynthia Agholor has been harping on decency in the industry and she brought it to bare in these new photos she released exclusively to SPICY
Cynthia Agholor

Cynthia Agholor

“Must I go about dirty because I’m born again? I need to look good so that when someone approaches me, they will say hey you look good. I now tell the person that hey it’s Jesus. Then I start preaching.

Something has to attract somebody to come to me. So if I can preach to you the way I’m looking, and the way I am, and considering the fact that I’m an actress and I’m preaching to you and you have seen my movie and liked it, of course, men, if you look at yourself, you will want to surrender to God.

MORE PHOTOS >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/b-usty-actress-cynthia-agholor-releases.html

Re: Busty Actress Cynthia Agholor Releases Enchanting Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Is she doing the "Suo" dance in the first pic?

Please who is she?
Re: Busty Actress Cynthia Agholor Releases Enchanting Photos by sinaj(f): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pretty Lady smiley

U dnt nid to go nude to look sexy
Re: Busty Actress Cynthia Agholor Releases Enchanting Photos by palladin: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Not bad.

(1) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Can This Be A Boy Or A Girl? / Check Out What Wizkid Did While Performing On Stage In Zambia (photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Clingy Teal Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.