Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,539 members, 7,934,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake (786 Views)

What Sort Of Birthday Wish Is This? / Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. / Why Does Ladies Break Hearts The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake by rattlesnake(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
I know three ladies who treated to break up with their boy friends because of no birthday cake. ...or surprises....why do ladies take birthdays so serious..haba someone birthday is in November and by March she is already treathning everyone..... undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
rattlesnake:
I know three ladies who treated to break up with their boy friends because of no birthday cake. ...or surprises....why do ladies take birthdays so serious..haba someone birthday is in November and by March she is already treathning everyone..... undecided

Change your circle of friends. Stop hanging out with kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake by iceberylin(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Decker:

Change your circle of friends. Stop hanging out with kids.
That was deep..
I like it grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
iceberylin:

That was deep..
I like it grin

I just had to serve him a full dose of honesty.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake by rattlesnake(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Decker:

I just had to serve him a full dose of honesty.
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake by obiorathesubtle: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Smh. Na mumu dem be
Re: Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
rattlesnake:
undecided

I hate seeing a mention only to check it and discover that it was just a mere smiley. I am not a fan of smileys.
Re: Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake by rattlesnake(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Decker:

I hate seeing a mention only to check it and discover that it was just a mere smiley. I am not a fan of smileys. If you want to quote me, quote me using written, readable english.
bipolar boderline multiple personality online disorder undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist / Must Read: Even Your Boo Get A Boo… PART 1 / Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.