Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,159 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Those Who Commit Suicide In The Name Of “jihad” Are Actually Followers Of Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Commit Suicide In The Name Of “jihad” Are Actually Followers Of Satan (326 Views)

Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) / Winners Chapel Member Commits Suicide In Benin Church / What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Commit Suicide In The Name Of “jihad” Are Actually Followers Of Satan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
The great scholar, Dr. Ṣāliḥ Ibn Fawzān al- Fawzān, a member of Saudi Arabia’s council of senior scholars and the Permanent Committee of scholars, describes those who claim they are performing “Jihad” for the sake of Allah by committing suicide are actually fighting for the sake of Satan. Those people who fall into this type of corruption never sought the council of any Islamic scholars, never learned anything from them. Instead, they isolate themselves from mainstream Muslims and privately accompany people who act as the worst “human idols.” Such people then began brain washing individuals until they eventually harbor enmity towards the public and thus carry out these types of attacks. They consider Muslims to be disbelievers, they murder them, blow up buildings indiscriminately killing both the young and old, male and female, Muslims and those non-Muslims guaranteed safety and living peacefully under Muslim laws (in Muslim nations) – all because of this corrupt ideology. This is the end result of all those who turn to wicked people for guidance and to the very callers and propagators that the messenger ( ﻣﻮﺳﻞ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺍﻫﻠﻞ ﻯﺼﻞ ) told of when he was asked about certain trials and tribulations that will occur toward the end of time; he said: » ﺩﻋﺎﺓ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺃﺑﻮﺍﺏ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ ﻣﻦ ﺃﻃﺎﻋﻬﻢ ﻗﺬﻓﻮﻩ ﻓﻴﻬﺎ « Callers at the doors to Hell; whoever obeys them, they will cast him into it (Hell). [2] This is exactly the state of affairs now and it only confirms this statement of the messenger (. ﻣﻮﺳﻞ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺍﻫﻠﻞ ﻯﺼﻞ ). When such people align themselves with callers to misguidance, those callers lead others into it (misguidance or Hell). Everyone condemns them and hates their actions – both non-Muslims and believers. And no one supports their actions except those like them and those on the same methodology. This issue (of suicide attacks) is certainly a great tribulation and evil, and it is crucial that Muslims carefully understand the issue and not rush to act. Anyone (confused about the issue) should ask the people of religious knowledge to clarify the correct position and then ask Allah for guidance. People should not simply trust others with regards to this issue without knowing the reality of such propagators and whether they are established upon truth or not even though they may outwardly show good conduct, religious fervor, and honor for Islam. As for everyone who outwardly shows good and truth yet is religiously ignorant, we must not hasten to him and give him our trust and reliance until we know the reality of him, his character, and his behavior. This only happens due to giving such a person the benefit of the doubt yet without really looking into his affairs or asking the people of knowledge, intellect, and good advice. As a result, these groups are formed because of people simply hastening to act and because of religious ignorance and mixing with evil people, trusting in them, relying on them and staying away from the mainstream Muslims and their scholars. Such people (suicide bombers) are always those who avoid religious lessons and the scholars so they naturally fall into these types of things. Similarly, they usually isolate themselves from their families and homes. So, it is incumbent especially on the Muslim youth to take a lesson from such people, for the successful people are those who learn lessons from the actions of others. We must learn from these incidents that we have to stick to our religious limits and stick to the main body of Muslims and their leader and not split off from them and turn to others (for guidance) . Footnotes: [1] This article was published in the Arabic newspaper, “Okaz,” on Thursday, April 23, 2009, issue no. 2867. For the full Arabic text, see: http://www.okaz.com.sa/okaz/ osf/20090423/Con20090423272492.htm [2] Recorded by al-Bukhārī and Muslim. The full text of the ḥadīth is as follows: Ḥudhayfah Ibn al-Yamān said: People used to ask Allah’s messenger about good things, but I used to ask him about bad circumstances fearing that I may fall into them. So I said, “Oh messenger of Allah, we used to live in evil during the times before Islam then Allah brought us this good (Islam), so will there be more evil times after these good times?” He ( ﻣﻮﺳﻞ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺍﻫﻠﻞ ﻯﺼﻞ ) replied, “Yes.” I further asked, “And will there then come good after that evil?” He answered, “Yes, but it will be tainted.” I asked, “Why will it be tainted?” He said: » ﻗﻮﻡ ﻳﻬﺪﻭﻥ ﺑﻐﻴﺮ ﻫﺪﻳﻲ، ﺗﻌﺮﻑ ﻣﻨﻬﻢ ﻭﺗﻨﻜﺮ « There will be people who will guide with other than my guidance. You will recognize some things from them and reject other things. I asked, “And will there be after that good even more evil?” He replied: » ﻧﻌﻢ، ﺩﻋﺎﺓ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺃﺑﻮﺍﺏ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ، ﻣﻦ ﺃﺟﺎﺑﻬﻢ ﺇﻟﻴﻬﺎ ﻗﺬﻓﻮﻩ ﻓﻴﻬﺎ « Yes, there will be callers at the doors of Hell; whoever answers their call, they will cast him into it (Hell). I then said, “Oh messenger of Allah, describe them for us.” He said: » ﻫﻢ ﻣﻦ ﺟﻠﺪﺗﻨﺎ ﻭﻳﺘﻜﻠﻤﻮﻥ ﺑﺄﻟﺴﻨﺘﻨﺎ « They will be from our skin (Arab) and speak our tongue (language). I asked, “So what do you instruct me to do if I reach those times?” He said: » ﺗﻠﺰﻡ ﺟﻤﺎﻋﺔ ﺍﻣﻠﺴﻠﻤﻴﻦ ﻭﺇﻣﺎﻣﻬﻢ « Stick with the mainstream group of Muslims and their leader. “What if there is no main group and no leader?” The prophet ( ﻣﻮﺳﻞ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺍﻫﻠﻞ ﻯﺼﻞ ) then said: » ﻓﺎﻋﺘﺰﻝ ﺗﻠﻚ ﺍﻟﻔﺮﻕ ﻛﻠﻬﺎ ﻭﻟﻮ ﺃﻥ ﺗﻌﺾ ﺑﺄﺻﻞ ﺷﺠﺮﺓ ﺣﺘﻰ ﻳﺪﺭﻛﻚ ﺍﻣﻠﻮﺕ ﻭﺃﻧﺖ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺫﻟﻚ « Stay away from all of those sects even if you have to bite onto the root of a tree and remain in that state until death comes to you.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Commit Suicide In The Name Of “jihad” Are Actually Followers Of Satan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
salaf-us-saalih.com/2014/11/28/those-who-commit-suicide-in-the-name-of-jihad-are-actually-followers-of-satan-shaykh-salih-al-fawzan/

(1) (Reply)

A Christmas Reunion - True Story / Any Practicioner Of Guided Meditation / Mass Com Fellowship Annual Widows,orphan Program Is Here-it Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.