Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati (1985 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by marked10(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
The former president is a year older today and no former associate placed a birthday message for him in any of the national dailies, something that they all did when he was the president. When a Twitter user pointed this out, former presidential aide Reuben Abati reacted angrily by supporting his view but my people i don't understand what he said ooo.

What does it mean in simply English?.

more reactions on twitter visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/reuben-abati-blast-former-gej.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by springer: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok.
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by sammyj: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Story for the gods. If I may ask who is GEJ
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by doctokwus: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why wud there be when all the one's they have been placing previously were paid by the individuals using money they stole or forcing govt parastatals to pay from their subventions.
Even that Wema bank crook that was sold nitel at a pittance and claimed to donate several billions to the gej campaign then,cud not pay ordinary N200,000 for a page advert.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by MathsChic(f): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Again, it's a confirmation that people don't really care if you existed except they are profiting from you.

Isn't it impressive how they all did it determinedly while he was in power?

3 Likes

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by seunmsg(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Power is transient. Once you lose your power and influence, nobody gives a fvck about you.

1 Like

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by redsconsult(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
english version... people luv to lick hand filled with crude oil ..reuben abati
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by okeyley: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
what a pity
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by speedyGonzales: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Perhaps, they called him on the phone and gave their birthday wishes! that's always better than buying a newspapers page!
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by CACAWA(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
In English it literally means " People will lick your palm (hand) only when it is soiled in Palm-oil"

It is a yoruba proverb....itandowe
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by SHOPPERS(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
I celebrated his birthday in my own little way today. Dokpesi also ran a birthday message for him on air. One Ochejoseph or so did a good job too. Thanks to Seun and Lasticlala for bringing it to front page too.

GeJ, We LOVE YOU.

3 Likes

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by Dannyset(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Is he not one of the Associates? Did he place anyone in the dailys? This Abati notice me too much, and I think that he's drunk.

1 Like

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by dsquare33: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Such is life, sycophants in Government then improvished Nigerians through JEG ineptitudness, I am absolutely sure if there is any regret in JEG's life is the way he was used by these brute, self- centered mofos who milk Nigeria dry.
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by ki02020(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
They are saving the money for PMB birthday grin

1 Like

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by ODUBEZE: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
It is wiser when U pick your friends and not your friends picking you! such friendship tends to last longer.
Come to think of it Abati, why didn't you lead by example? abi U no follow benefit?
Well with or without their greetings GEJ will last in the political circle more than very many of them.
Mark my words.
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by TimeManager(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Reuben Abati Is Only Stating The Obvious.He Is Checking On His Boss. I Am Slightiy Surprise That Abati Who Of Recent Hanged His Boot As An SA Could Be Feigning Ignorance As How Politicians Think.Politicians Respond To Leadership Anyday And Anytime.Perhaps, This Is To Confirm That Gej Was Not Their Political Leader But Their Pig Bank.If Pdp Comes Out To Eulogise Gej In Press Releases Anyfurther, Then They Derserve The Gallow Treatment.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by ovugoo: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
All this food is ready politicians. Fmr Pre. The love i have for you is growing by the day. There are so many of us who stil appreciate wht you did for this country. Hapi birthday sir!
marked10:
The former president is a year older today and no former associate placed a birthday message for him in any of the national dailies, something that they all did when he was the president. When a Twitter user pointed this out, former presidential aide Reuben Abati reacted angrily by supporting his view but my people i don't understand what he said ooo.

What does it mean in simply English?.

more reactions on twitter visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/reuben-abati-blast-former-gej.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by EdCure: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Did Abati sponsor any special birthday publication for the clueless one? Or was he not a former appointee/associate?

1 Like

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by Ovamboland(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
seunmsg:
Power is transient. Once you lose your power and influence, nobody gives a fvck about you.

As much as it is true that power is transient, your effectiveness as a leader determines if those you influenced and developed will value even without power or life itself.
Obafemi Awolowo never became Prime Minister or president but the people he led never forgot his birthday in the 28 years since he died. They not only place newspaper averts they call lots of people together to deliver a lecture in his name. His final resting place is kept in good and befitting condition.

The last president has not been out of power up to a year and those he deluded himself to be leading have conveniently forgotten him. This is an ominous sign of what fate may befall him after he departs this world and his case may be worse than the former leader he shares a name with whose final resting resting place was never completed and overgrown with weeds and his associates only remembered to mark his life with a lecture only 2 or 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by EdCure: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
ki02020:
They are saving the money for PMB birthday grin
Now that's funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 21, 2015
SHOPPERS:
I celebrated his birthday in my own little way today. Dokpesi also ran a birthday message for him on air. One Ochejoseph or so did a good job too. Thanks to Seun and Lasticlala for bringing it to front page too.

GeJ, We LOVE YOU.
who is the We? My friend speak for yourself.....

(1) (Reply)

Letter To PMB: Appraising Appointments In The Federal Ministry Of Health / Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) / Can Morality And Politics Co-Exist? Can Morality Find A Place In Naija Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.