Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) (777 Views)

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / My Version Of#hellochallenge With A Side Chick Of Mine / #LagosRunzBoys Now Trending On Twitter (Hilarious Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by scarr: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
So i got inspired to do the #adeleHelloPrank on my ex. cheesy
The outcome is what u see below
Wah do u think?

Ps. I asked her permission before making this public

cc lalasticlala farano wink wink

Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by scarr: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
More shots wink wink

Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by misspicy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
lol....op ntor tongue.....she moved on
Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hope the freaks in the house won't read this and start sending me this crazy sh!t lyrics.... shocked

#
Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hope the freaks in the house won't read this and start sending me this crazy sh!t lyrics.... shocked
Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by obiorathesubtle: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=14pt]Dear op, this hello challenge is sooo last month or otherwise very old and uninteresting, I don't find this funny, and I'm not just speaking for myself, forget the first person pronoun. Join us in November you neanderthal[/size]
Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
She moved on!!!
Typical Esther....lipsrsealed
Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by scarr: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:
lol....op ntor tongue.....she moved on
Estharfabian:
She moved on!!!
Typical Esther....lipsrsealed
Lol, we both moved on. Ain't even trying to get her back, we're "just friends" now
Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by ametu166(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Just friends....Olagbemi my guy, I smh 4u
Re: My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots) by scarr: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
ametu166:
Just friends....Olagbemi my guy, I smh 4u
hehehe you know everybody needs a friend wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Cloths U Cant Read D Incriptions On Dem / 밤전؛bamwar8。c0m؛통영키스방《일산키스방 러빙유 ㇹ 동탄키스방 / IPOB - Lagos Mega Protest Holds On 16th & 17th Dec. 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.