Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate (1012 Views)

+photo new way scammers use to defraud / Is This A New Way Scammers Use Or What? / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Genea(f): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
My aunt came back home confused and unhappy,she just kept on calling today a black friday.
I actually though it was because of her buisness and maybe she didnt recieve the money she was expecting when she decided to narrate her ordeal...
She had recieved a message today claiming BVN as the sender. The body of the message read that are atm card has been disconnected from her bvn and as a result she wont be able to withdraw money from her account ,alongside the message was a phone number 0813373988 ,that she should call for assistance. Well the money she was expecting,the alert came in,and with the thought of withdrawing the money for the weekend,she called the number 4 assistance, she was asked for her atm card details,acc number and her bvn number which gave them ,thinking all was resolved. Thirty minutes later she recieved a debit alert of 160k ,she quickly ran to the bank as it was near her workplace only for her to face reality that she has been scammed,her atm card was blocked to make further attempts of withdrawal futile...pls be safe and dont share ur account details to anyone ,contact your bank for any strange txts
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
That was too dumb of her joooooor

Haba!
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Genea(f): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
That was too dumb of her joooooor

Haba!
we all told her,well i cudnt kip emphasiziing on dat,cos the tears that continued flowing was just too much to bear
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by midehi2(f): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
101% dumb
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by 9niceguy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sister SUSAN has faLl victim again. I hope you've learn some lessons?
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Genea:
we all told her,well i cudnt kip emphasiziing on dat,cos the tears that continued flowing was just too much to bear
Chai!
She should take heart and accept the loss. Lol! cheesy

Na dis kain thing dey make person patronise babalawo!

Kikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Genea(f): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Chai!
She should take heart and accept the loss. Lol! cheesy

Na dis kain thing dey make person patronise babalawo!

Kikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin
aswear,i yaf even called d number d idiat didnt pick,i want to curse out his generation,someone's hard earned money
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by 2dice(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Niaja Scammers with Blackmagic "Repete" grin cheesy
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Genea(f): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
9niceguy:
Sister SUSAN has faLl victim again. I hope you've learn some lessons?
she sure as hell has learnt
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Genea:
aswear,i yaf even called d number d idiat didnt pick,i want to curse out his generation,someone's hard earned money
Sister calm down!

God will deal with them in his own way! smiley
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by libertyfather(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
What is the meaning of this BVN? For security up till now I can't see any security in this another thing are the bank saying they can't help on the matter? If they say yes! That's a lie... op what was the alert she got is it transfer or bill payment or something?
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Genea(f): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Sister calm down!
God will deal with them in his own way! smiley
amen!!!
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Genea(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
libertyfather:
What is the meaning of this BVN? For security up till now I can't see any security in this another thing are the bank saying they can't help on the matter? If they say yes! That's a lie... op what was the alert she got is it transfer or bill payment or something?
she is using a small phone and i just wish i cud screengrab it
your Atm card have been listed to be blocked. Why because you did not link Your Atm card with your bvn number.call 08133873988 Now to link your Atm now
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Genea:
amen!!!
smiley
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by libertyfather(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Genea:
she is using a small phone and i just wish i cud screengrab it
your Atm card have been listed to be blocked. Why because you did not link Your Atm card with your bvn number.call 08133873988 Now to link your Atm now

I mean the 160k alert , how was the transaction carried out?
Re: BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate by Genea(f): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
libertyfather:

I mean the 160k alert , how was the transaction carried out?
i dunno

(1) (Reply)

Obontami Is Back And Better / Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? / Nigeria First Lady Visit To America Is The Greatest Scam In This Year Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.