Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere (718 Views)

Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video) / Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by WinkWrld: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
This robbery is getting too rampant. I was robbed at Akerle junction, surulere on wednesdayj 2days ago. This happened at around 3pm. The Robbers came in bikes and just as I parked my car to come out, I was hit so hard on d face. And one of the robbers pointed a gun at me and collected my phones and 150k I intended to use to buy inverter batteries. And the guys are brutal.
Eveyone should be careful pls. Lagos is no longer safe
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by benedictnsi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's a pity bros..... Lagos is obviously a state of Anarchy....... You are actually richer than those who robbed you
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
What is Ambode turning Lagos into. by the time that man finishes his four yr term Lagos would go back to what it was before Fashola. every news from lagos now, is about armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by menix(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Possibly they knew u had such amount on you..

End time prophetic thieves..
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by opeaceo: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
And the Governor keeps gallivanting, eko o ni baje.
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by Bambless1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ambode Wake Up!
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by DickDastardly(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lagoon threat curse ravaging Lagos. Amadioha must be appeased for lagos to be safe again wink cheesy tongue

*continues chewing alligator pepper* cool
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by jamex93(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eko ti ba je ni ye
Re: How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere by BetterChurch: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
HU protects. www.HearHU.org

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Danfo Driver Killed By Park Thugs Aka Agboro / 34-year-old Bags Six Strokes Of Cane For Theft Of N200 Toilet Paper(pictured) / Ese Oruru, 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Her And Her Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.