Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Name The 3 Best African Leaders. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The 3 Best African Leaders. (2651 Views)

Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by shizzy7(f): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
Mine are

1. Idi Amin
2. Robert Mugabe
3. Julius Malema

Why i select Idi Amin.. He was a hero. The jewspapers... i mean newspapers all wrote ill about him because he was the latest person to this day to KICK THE JEWS OUT OF THE COUNTRY. There is an interview with him where he says that the jews was destroying the country and taking all its money. He took away Israels ambassy and gave it to palestine instead and tore down the hexagram flag and put up palestines flag on it instead. When the jews came to attack with western allies Nethanyahus brother got killed by Ugandan soldiers. The great Idi Amin wanted to run out with his rifle and kill as many terrorist invaders as he could buy was draged out by 4 of his loyal members who did not want to see him die. He screamed that he wanted to die the honors death. All respect you you Idi Amin.

Why i select Robert Mugabe. He took back Zimbabwe in 1979 by a great militant takeover along sides with his revolutionists. Rhodesia then became Zimbabwe. Robert Mugabe has since then taken back much land from white farmers who was so bold and twisted that they thougt they could have the land even after they had been defeated! Sick people. And they still dont want to give back colonised land and shops e.t.c. So mugabe just made a rule that all white buisnisses must have a black person who owns 51% of it. Hail Mugabe ! He also took back the diamond mines and goldmines and made Zimbabwes economy grow 5 times faster then Hong Kongs !! Mugabe also have been accused of saying Commercial farmers are hard-hearted people, you would think they were Jews,' and "Jews in South Africa, working in cahoots with their colleagues here, want our textile and clothing factories . . . to close down."

Why is chose Julius Malema. Julius Malema got kicked out fron ANC in South Africa after taking part in a song that was about killing white male farmers. He was also convicted for hate speech.. Man I wounder who really rules South Afrika eh? Cecil Rhodes a white male perverted maggot took all of South Africas gold mines and diamond mines and brittain made 1 billion times 1 billion in in just one year !!!!! from the stolen mineral mines of south africa ! And then we have the extermination of blacks and the aids that was created by a jews with western allies wich have destroyed so many South Africans. They shopped childrens arms of so that they wouldnt steal. And Julius Gets jailed for singing about killing occupiers?!! Anyway Julius Malema started his own politicall party after this. A party who got 6% of the votes after only having been around for 6 months !! Thats fücking amazing ! The EFF Economic Freedom Fighters describes themselfs like this: 1. The ECONOMIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS is a radical and militant economic emancipation movement that brings together revolutionary, fearless, radical, and militant activists, workers’ movements, nongovernmental organisations, community-based organisations and lobby groups under the umbrella of pursuing the struggle for economic emancipation. May they win the seat and may Julius be the President of South Africa !

There´s my list of the best African Leaders. Im from Sweden and dont know every current political leader of Africa. But i think theese are the best ones.

Feel free to make your own list

- Doshmynthrill
UHURU KENYATTA
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Hestanfell: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:

got who banned? I could care less about stup*d, whites or mixRaced people... I know you are confused dolts... you beat your chest and rant... like Neanderthals... materialist and over obsessive about your complex, and it's relation to your intelligence... you are all sociopathic haters... Also, I never lose at anything to people like you... because you are predictable and stup*d!

also, i don't waste my time on discussions with people that lack the capacity for intelligent discussions.

You got Doshmynthrill Banned you rëtarded subhuman. You talked shiẗ about the mixedrace wich you are doing right now again and Doshmynthrill wrote such a powerfull and hatefull comment to you that it got taken of the site and got Doshmynthrill banned for 2 days. Because of a black subhuman aidsinfested uncletom white dicksucker like you. You say that we mixedrace people beat our chest hahaha. No its a world know fact that it is blacks who are called gorrillas and it is gorillas who beats on their chest. The mixedrace are evolved unlike the black race. The black race got conquerd by the whites and arabs. You cant say that we mixedrace people are neandertales. You blacks are the neandertals you have managed absolute NOTHING ! instead you take credit for the accomplishment of mixedrace people such as obama, tiger woods, malcolm x who had a Hestanfell mother. rhianna, chris brown, drake, alicia keys, tyra banks, Trevor noah, lenny kravitz. And there was a Hestanfell in the 1700s who composed orchestras in europe he was called the "black mozart" when in fact he was Half black half white. im sick you you lowlife subhumans claiming the achievements of our race and then claim the succsessfull mixedrace and Hestanfell people to be black ! fück you. you filthy black vermin. Nobody respects black people. Not even black people themselfs. youre just a joke. Aborginials walking around like monkeys and then getting exterminated and blacks selling other blacks and never tought that they would need weapon to defend their minerals. You blacks are the most retärded and underevolved race o the face of this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yeKTEeMGuE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Militants Are Controlling The World's Oil Prices Right Now / Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.