Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,108 members, 7,970,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Essay Writing, Guys Please Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Essay Writing, Guys Please Help! (655 Views)

Hit Or Miss? Guys Please Check This Out,my Lil Bro Drew This.... / How To Achieve Success With The Assistance Of Essay Writing Company / Strategy Of Essay Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essay Writing, Guys Please Help! by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2015
You have been elected President of the United States. Write your inauguration speech for us.

I need help with this urgently!
Re: Essay Writing, Guys Please Help! by Oshovie(m): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2015
The inauguration speech will depend on the present socio-political and economic zeigeist the president finds himself in. I can't tell you exactly, since I am not aware of them but a know that to make a good inaugural speech, one should do the following:
1. Salute your audience and countrymen;
2. Thank your supporters for voting you into office;
3. Show some respect for your opponent who lost;
4. Appreciate the strides of your predecessor;
5. Do a brief summary of the contemporary history of the nation and how your government is going to either change certain things or consolidate on whatever was before;
6. Re-ignite hope in your countrymen (if the past government was disappointing);
7. Remind them of your promises and how you'd go about actualising them;
8. Urge them to contribute their quota to the success of your government and the nation;
9. Tell them of the immediate political changes you'd carry out in the next few days;
10. Promise never to let them down as you praise their strength, perseverance, and courage; and
11. Wish them a great day ahead.
I hope I tried.

1 Like

Re: Essay Writing, Guys Please Help! by Oshovie(m): 1:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Oshovie:
The inauguration speech will depend on the present socio-political and economic zeigeist the president finds himself in. I can't tell you exactly, since I am not aware of them but a know that to make a good inaugural speech, one should do the following:
(They should be in paragraphs)
1. Salute your audience and countrymen;
2. Thank your supporters for voting you into office;
3. Show some respect for your opponent who lost;
4. Appreciate the strides of your predecessor;
5. Do a brief summary of the contemporary history of the nation and how your government is going to either change certain things or consolidate on whatever was before;
6. Re-ignite hope in your countrymen (if the past government was disappointing);
7. Remind them of your promises and how you'd go about actualising them;
8. Urge them to contribute their quota to the success of your government and the nation;
9. Tell them of the immediate political changes you'd carry out in the next few days;
10. Promise never to let them down as you praise their strength, perseverance, and courage; and
11. Wish them a great day ahead.
I hope I tried.

if it were for Nigeria, it'd have been very easy, but since it's for the USA, I believe a good knowledge of what's happening over there's needed.
Re: Essay Writing, Guys Please Help! by Jack188: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Have you ever tried essay writing services? Go for the one from https://www.ozessay.com.au You will get the best text for your needs, and you will surely be happy with it
Re: Essay Writing, Guys Please Help! by rosesandra: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Have you at any point attempted article composing administrations? Go for the one from writing service You will get the best content for your requirements, and you will doubtlessly be content with it
Re: Essay Writing, Guys Please Help! by Dface2: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Second Batch / 3 Lateral-thinking Tests That Will Blow Your Mind / Breaking News: Ambode Appoints 8th LASU Vice-chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.