Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! (6137 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / #presidentialmediachat According To @mbuhari Will Goodluck Jonathan Go To Jail? / Will Jonathan Go To Jail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by hahn(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
johnydon22:

I am not campaigning for GEJ, He already have moved on. . . I am only ashamed that we settled for less thinking we are going for more.

GEJ had his flaws but PMB was never supposed to be an option in the first place... I don't want to believe we can't find better..

Nice. Whatever you do don't mention him. Instead we should be challenging our age groups to be more responsible and active in politics
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by djdoxxx(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2015
hahn:

Tell me about it but GEJ is not an option. You should have used your erudition to campaign for youths to take the responsibility of leadership and NOT a clueless person in GEJ. Now, THAT'S ambarassing
Johnnydon22 really fall my hand....buh I really understand his plight...there were other vibrant youthful and patriotic contenders in other parties that had very nice and clear manifestos but nobody reasoned them....Anyways, Buhari is still far better than Jonathan...let's just start planning ahead for the next election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by ba7man(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2015
I know a daft person when I see one, just listening to them ramble on is enough to reveal this.

GEJ is one and I will never regret getting rid of someone like that. undecided

Next!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by menesheh(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
djdoxxx:
Johnnydon22 really fall my hand....buh I really understand his plight...there were other vibrant youthful and patriotic contenders in other parties that had very nice and clear manifestos but nobody reasoned them....Anyways, Buhari is still far better than Jonathan...let's just start planning ahead for the next election.

He isn't for now but we're not going to conclude for now. We are going to judge him just this soon approaching 4 years. This is just presuppositions about he being a better administrator more than GEJ.

The reason many are developing doubt about his administration is that his prospects aren't convincing.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by hahn(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
djdoxxx:

It wasn't really our fault. Those guys didn't market themselves well. How can I vote for someone I don't know? Politics is very much like business, even if you have the best qualified candidate, you must advertise.

Booting Jonadumb after his first tenure is healthy for our democracy. Considering what is going on in the country presently, if Bubu doesn't get his act right Nigerians are ready to boot him out come 2019. We will keep booting them out until we get the right candidate. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by orisa37: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2015
That was Goodluck/Sambo's Time and Lesson. Now it's Buhari/Osinbajo's Time, let's enjoy their experience peacefully. Nigeria is blessed and trained with materials and men to enjoy all lessons and experiences with Grace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Some people are nuts
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by djdoxxx(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
hahn:

It wasn't really our fault. Those guys didn't market themselves well. How can I vote for someone I don't know? Politics is very much like business, even if you have the best qualified candidate, you must advertise.

Booting Jonadumb after his first tenure is healthy for our democracy. Considering what is going on in the country presently, if Bubu doesn't get his act right Nigerians are ready to boot him out come 2019. We will keep booting them out until we get the right candidate. Simple
We really need atheists to be actively involved in building this nation...I would have used the word 'politician' buh that word has been damaged already...Only we can reform this nation as it is being done and obviously seen in other atheistic countries... We should start from somewhere...maybe have a bbm group, WhatsApp group,Facebook group...get sponsors....have real life meetings and plan ahead...we really need our youths in this system. My mum though is a politician, a councillor in Lagos state...I know there are more powerful people that can get involved in this quest. I so much hate the part where you have to be sworn in with the bible or the quran; how has this helped any nation especially ours? This hypocrisy is what we should expose amongst others...I would rather not be political than pretend I am a Christian in order to gain Political Power by swearing on a book that entails scripts of poems, wars, barbarism and deceit amongst others. I am too proud and too much of a realist to subdue my self ethics to public power of political madness.
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by tartar9(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
djdoxxx:
We really need atheists to be actively involved in building this nation...I would have used the word 'politician' buh that word has been damaged already...Only we can reform this nation as it is being done and obviously seen in other atheistic countries... We should start from somewhere...maybe have a bbm group, WhatsApp group,Facebook group...get sponsors....have real life meetings and plan ahead...we really need our youths in this system. My mum though is a politician, a councillor in Lagos state...I know there are more powerful people that can get involved in this quest. I so much hate the part where you have to be sworn in with the bible or the quran; how has this helped any nation especially ours? This hypocrisy is what we should expose amongst others...I would rather not be political than pretend I am a Christian in order to gain Political Power by swearing on a book that entails scripts of poems, wars, barbarism and deceit amongst others. I am too proud and too much of a realist to subdue my self ethics to public power of political madness.
sorry,we don't want another joseph stalin sad
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by tartar9(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
hahn:

keep booting! till when other nations start living on mars.johnnydon22 is hegboe so I ain't suprised.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by djdoxxx(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
tartar9:
The name is Oni Ayodeji Anthony and yeah we don't want another Joseph Stalin who was a christian...{Joseph Stalin (birth surname: Jughashvili}
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by djdoxxx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
kiss
tartar9:

Joseph Stalin was the second leader of the Soviet Union. His real name was Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili, and he was also known as Koba (a Georgian folk hero) to his closest sphere. The name "Stalin" (derived from combining Russian stal, "steel" with "Lenin"wink originally was a conspirative nickname; however, it stuck to him and he continued to call himself Stalin after the Russian Revolution. Stalin is also reported to have used at least a dozen other names for the purpose of secret communications, but for obvious reasons most of them remain unknown.

Childhood and early years

Born in Gori, Georgia to illiterate peasant parents (who had been serfs at birth), his harsh spirit has been blamed on undeserved and severe beatings by his father, inspiring vengeful feelings towards anyone in a position to wield power over him (perhaps also a reason he became a revolutionary). His mother set him on a path to become a priest, and he studied Russian Orthodox Christianity until he was nearly twenty.

Source: Jewish library....!!!Wikipedia

So next time you quote me, use a head!!
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Adminisher: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
SO MANY LIES IN THIS THREAD.
Jonathan of all leaders?.
Jonathan is the WORST we ever had.
All this long epistle just tell LIES.
Low IQ of the worst order.
Where are we now in key human development indices, HDI?. Where are we in education?., where are we in health?. where are we in defence?
You guys think you can do revisionism without facts.
If Goodluck had performed, how come things got do bad, so fast. Two months to handover fowl yansh open
Look at how many African countries are getting there game together. Ethiopia is the best African country now, Angola, Mozambique, Rwanda and other countries are coming up real fast. This idiot was selling oil for $124 a barrel and the country turned like this and you are still writing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by tartar9(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
djdoxxx:
kiss

Joseph Stalin was the second leader of the Soviet Union. His real name was Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili, and he was also known as Koba (a Georgian folk hero) to his closest sphere. The name "Stalin" (derived from combining Russian stal, "steel" with "Lenin"wink originally was a conspirative nickname; however, it stuck to him and he continued to call himself Stalin after the Russian Revolution. Stalin is also reported to have used at least a dozen other names for the purpose of secret communications, but for obvious reasons most of them remain unknown.

Childhood and early years

Born in Gori, Georgia to illiterate peasant parents (who had been serfs at birth), his harsh spirit has been blamed on undeserved and severe beatings by his father, inspiring vengeful feelings towards anyone in a position to wield power over him (perhaps also a reason he became a revolutionary). His mother set him on a path to become a priest, and he studied Russian Orthodox Christianity until he was nearly twenty.

Source: Jewish library....!!!Wikipedia

So next time you quote me, use a head!!
you haven't said anything,it is a well known fact joseph stalin was an atheist most of his life till his death.most atheists came from a religious background even adolf hitler was an altar boy before becoming one so next time you quote me consult someone or ask Google since you have no head sad
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by djdoxxx(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2015
tartar9:
you haven't said anything,it is a well known fact joseph stalin was an atheist most of his life till his death.most atheists came from a religious background even adolf hitler was an altar boy before becoming one so next time you quote me consult someone or ask Google since you have no head sad
You are the most laughable person I have met on here....so Joseph Stalin and Hitler were atheists? Lol.... I thought Network providers now give free 10mbs if you recharge #100 ....try to recharge your line, get free mb and enlighten yourself...I can't engage an unenlightened fella, sorry...
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by BiafranPrince: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Adminisher:
SO MANY LIES IN THIS THREAD.
Jonathan of all leaders?.
Jonathan is the WORST we ever had.
All this long epistle just tell LIES.
Low IQ of the worst order.
Where are we now in key human development indices, HDI?. Where are we in education?., where are we in health?. where are we in defence?
You guys think you can do revisionism without facts.
If Goodluck had performed, how come things got do bad, so fast. Two months to handover fowl yansh open
Look at how many African countries are getting there game together. Ethiopia is the best African country now, Angola, Mozambique, Rwanda and other countries are coming up real fast. This idiot was selling oil for $124 a barrel and the country turned like this and you are still writing trash.

tongue ino mkpo...

Etteh how far? How journey? Laughing while swallowing my foo foo with editan soup..... aaaaaah kiss grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Adminisher: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am still celebrating the departure of GEJ.
Jonathan is not supposed to be leader of anything.
He might be nice as a person but pleeaase the man who made him VP did it for qualities that are not presidential.
Young Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves, you need to think of yourselves and your children's future when voting a leader. And please if they make you a leader of anything...Please sit up and display good integrity.
A leader is not a doctor , nurse or priest. He is a decision maker, an executive . Jonathan is a NO NO, sorry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by BiafranPrince: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Adminisher:
He might be nice as a person but pleeaase the man who made him VP did it for qualities that are not presidential.
Young Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves, you need to think of yourselves and your children's future when voting a leader. And please if they make you a leader of anything...Please sit up and display good integrity.
A leader is not a doctor , nurse or priest. He is a decision maker, an executive . Jonathan is a NO NO, sorry

Etteh you are consoling yourself in hunger. Ufan mmi ur trouble never even start.. e go reach where e go reach u wake up for morning the only thing you will say is "Iyoo, Abasi mbok, help me".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by johnydon22(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Adminisher:
Young Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves , you need to think of yourselves and your children's future when voting a leader. And please if they make you a leader of anything...Please sit up and display good integrity.
i am pretty sure you did have the interest if the bolded in mind when you voted Buhari or did you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by johnydon22(m): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2017
djdoxxx:

How market bro?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by mykeljosef: 1:58am On Jan 31, 2017
we all miss him...not that vacation freak

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by opribo(m): 2:48am On Jan 31, 2017
In my own opinion, God loves this nation so much that he allowed the desperate power seekers to just win even though they were not qualified or duly elected. These are people who swore to form parallel government and unleash mayhem should they lose the election, they even went ahead to begin to assemble machinery for total massacre should they loose then every southerner must go down with them.

If GEJ had worn I dont know if Boko wouldnt have declared themselves another country through the sinister and clandestine support for boko. What have they done with the boko suspect that dressed like a woman they alleged tried to ram into bubu.
My brother let us thank God for a man like GEJ who knew what the devil planned to do with innocent blood should APC not win that election and quietly left it for them.
Now just take a look at our country see the monumental mess they have turned her into just because they were busy preparing for bloodshed rather than good governance. What we see now is lies the type nobody has ever seen before. Where in the world do they use body language to lead a nation, so he is now a spirit that when he passes everybody gets the message.

Wasted almost a year of our nations history to assemble the worst cabinet ever in the history of Nigeria. In short this is a calamity. Since GEJ left I dont know what Aso rock has become honestly. I am just ashamed now to be identified as a proud Naija with the type of smelliness I am perveiving in that Aso rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Adminisher: 3:52am On Jan 31, 2017
You guys are liars. Keep making Goodluck what he is not. We have watched him closely, listened to his interviews, seen him in action.
The man is EMPTY.
Stop lying to yourselves. The man was and he is nothing
Before Alams picked him up and Obj gave him quadruple promotion ..Nothing. No business being run, no social movements led, no newspaper articles, no public lectures, no invention, no innovation , no leadership.
Nothing
People are just building up a very lucky man promoted far above his abilities . The Niger Delta funny enough had much better creative , dynamic people than this guy but Alams and Obj with big egos each at their own time picked this simpleton.
Some idiot is even saying Goodluck knows science and technology and modern techniques....What hogwash?
Nigeria is such a dishonest country , everything is a LIE

In the South South, just put Imoke, Duke, Okorocha, Amechi, Ayade, Obi and others beside Goodluck and you start to see what we mean. We are not knocking a region when we knock Jonathan we are addressing his weaknesses as a person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Paperwhite(m): 5:03am On Jan 31, 2017
coolitempa:
Jona was daft......I am glad he is gone... A corrupt poorly educated weakling who was lacking in authority or conviction...... sad
So how is the story now today sis? You're now one of Buhari's foot soldiers who have since lost their bearing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Austinjerry1234: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=krattoss p[/quote] As the first goat 2 comment.,U dey craze for quoting d whole long story.
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by RZArecta(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Adminisher:
You guys are liars. Keep making Goodluck what he is not. We have watched him closely, listened to his interviews, seen him in action.
The man is EMPTY.
Stop lying to yourselves. The man was and he is nothing
Before Alams picked him up and Obj gave him quadruple promotion ..Nothing. No business being run, no social movements led, no newspaper articles, no public lectures, no invention, no innovation , no leadership.
Nothing
People are just building up a very lucky man promoted far above his abilities . The Niger Delta funny enough had much better creative , dynamic people than this guy but Alams and Obj with big egos each at their own time picked this simpleton.
Some idiot is even saying Goodluck knows science and technology and modern techniques....What hogwash?
Nigeria is such a dishonest country , everything is a LIE

In the South South, just put Imoke, Duke, Okorocha, Amechi, Ayade, Obi and others beside Goodluck and you start to see what we mean. We are not knocking a region when we knock Jonathan we are addressing his weaknesses as a person
grin see painment CHEY !!! Continue consoling yourself o, when you finish go and soak garri for breakfast but be aware that your propaganda and lies stop at the tip of your nose... Mkpi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by stonemasonn: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2017
johnydon22:

if you're objective enough without looking through the lens of a typical south easterner, your analysis would have been different. Any outsider (non-Nigerian) after carefully analyzing both leaders (Jonathan and Buhari) would conclude that they are both misfits when it comes to leadership. But you know what? our former colonial masters, the entire west and their agents (traitors) in Nigeria are always happy when we vote in such leaders.

Though I'm a northerner, the little education I have won't give room for sentiments when things become clearer. Supporting Jonathan in 2011 and supporting Buhari in 2015 were both mistakes that showed how unintelligent I was, LOL. Now I'll vote for any party that presents the most befitting candidate for Nigeria it doesn't matter if he loses what matters is my conscience.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Martinez19(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Seems your were right after all. I respect your objectivity grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by johnydon22(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Martinez19:
Seems your were right after all. I respect your objectivity grin

They nearly took my head off for it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by johnydon22(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
hahn:
Who go give johnydon22 weed smoke? tongue

So how far? Do you still think I smoked weed when I wrote this?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Prinnce1: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
johnydon22:

So how far? Do you still think I smoked weed when I wrote this?
what a question, are you sure he is still alive. Nepotism has finished Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
hahn:
Who go give johnydon22 weed smoke? tongue

I believe you still strongly support your mistake of 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Earned N1.662trn From Oil Block License Renewals, Royalties In One Year / Nigeria Has Improved 4G Coverage From 23% To 77.52% — Osinbajo / Court Restrains EFCC, ICPC, Others From Investigating Kano Anti-Graft Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.