Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,289 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! (5741 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him / Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Most blacks are subhumans who lets their white massa whip em and take their land

all black countries are ruled by white people and white khazarians.

With uncle tom leaders just put on there as a smokescreen.

The user Speedygonzales Came against the mixedrace Thank him for making the mixedrace community breaking their ties with black people
thank him for sending you back to the stone age!
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2015
You call black people subhuman but are proud to be known as half subhuman?

From what I know about mulattos is that those with white mothers are usually mentally unstable.
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by ninovandross(m): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Stupid son of a biatch
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 1:51am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
You call black people subhuman but are proud to be known as half subhuman?

From what I know about mulattos is that those with white mothers are usually mentally unstable.

You se this is why we are beggining to hate you black people. You do not dare to speak up against white men or the jews who are plundering your country but you speak up against the ONLY race who are brave enough to fight for the afro race. And no no. Not all blacks are subhuman. But Speedygonzales on this forum and many others are mentally inferiour to us. Blacks have the athletic strenght and bravery. Whites have the smartness and rationall thinking. "mulattoes" have both kombined with 5 times the power.

But a racially inbreeded black person is like a white downsyndrome person
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

You se this is why we are beggining to hate you black people. You do not dare to speak up against white men or the jews who are plundering your country but you speak up against the ONLY race who are brave enough to fight for the afro race. And no no. Not all blacks are subhuman. But Speedygonzales on this forum and many others are mentally inferiour to us. Blacks have the athletic strenght and bravery. Whites have the smartness and rationall thinking. "mulattoes" have both kombined with 5 times the power.

But a racially inbreeded black person is like a white downsyndrome person

I am more white than you.

My dad is German

Daft
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 1:57am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

My dad is German

Daft

rev.. are you a christian subhuman by any chance? my mother is white. who the Bleep wants a white father. white men are the plauge of this world. But im interrested are you 50% black and 50% white?
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

rev.. are you a christian subhuman by any chance? my mother is white. who the Bleep wants a white father. white men are the plauge of this world. But im interrested are you 50% black and 50% white?

As I said most of you mulattos with white mothers have a very serious inferiority complex. You align with your mum's race rather than your African dad.

This is normal within any normal inter ethnic marriage in Africa as kids will be closer to their mum's people. But with your children of white women you grew up clinging to race and not family or culture. This is where you try to assume an identity based on your mixed race. Well let me tell you, individuals are not classified under race but culture and nationality.

Stop being a race fool because there is no such thing as mixed race.

To further expantiate on this to you, only male offspring's inherit a particular gene from their fathers.

If your father is black and your mother is white you will inherit the black genes of your father. Your outward semi Caucasian look is mere cosmetic as your genes say you are African.

For those with white parentage they inherit the white Caucasian gene.

So stop showing your anger for your mother's jungle fever.
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 2:07am On Nov 21, 2015
ninovandross:
Stupid son of a biatch

stop talking in slang toby
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 2:11am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

As I said most of you mulattos with white mothers have a very serious inferiority complex. You align with your mum's race rather than your African dad.

This is normal within any normal inter ethnic marriage in Africa as kids will be closer to their mum's people. But with your children of white women you grew up clinging to race and not family or culture. This is where you try to assume an identity based on your mixed race. Well let me tell you, individuals are not classified under race but culture and nationality.

Stop being a race fool because there is no such thing as mixed race.

To further expantiate on this to you, only male offspring's inherit a particular gene from their fathers.

If your father is black and your mother is white you will inherit the black genes of your father. Your outward semi Caucasian look is mere cosmetic as your genes say you are African.

For those with white parentage they inherit the white Caucasian gene.

So stop showing your anger for your mother's jungle fever.

Hey ! Type DOSHMYNTHRILL In your searchbar. You will see only pro afro propaganda and anti white male things. So dont come att me with your "im alinging with my white side" No im not alinging with any side you retärd. I am a HESTANFELL. im not white and thank god im not black. I AM A HESTANFELL. who used to fight for the afro race including the mixedrace and the black race. But you blacks came against me so you can stay on your sinking ship because you do not deserve to be saved.
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

Hey ! Type DOSHMYNTHRILL In your searchbar. You will see only pro afro propaganda and anti white male things. So dont come att me with your "im alinging with my white side" No im not alinging with any side you retärd. I am a HESTANFELL. im not white and thank god im not black. I AM A HESTANFELL. who used to fight for the afro race including the mixedrace and the black race. But you blacks came against me so you can stay on your sinking ship because you do not deserve to be saved.

You remind of the mulattos in the Dominican Republic who considered themselves white till this day. They even had a leader who used to bleach his skin to appear more white.

You have a serious problem and are obviously lacking of any self worth and personal achievements and you see your aesthetic semi Caucasian appearance as an attribute worthy of celebration.

You are racist and disturbed like most mulattos.

Get a life becomes there is no way you can be identified based on just your parents differing race.

1 Like

Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 2:20am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

yout mother is a black inbreeder retärd.
Wich race has the inferiousity complex here !? ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krH9uAZKK3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh9q60YA6pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2BqFWiUsEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH_z-HDeUss

Dont go againt the Hestanfell master race again. you subhuman you will only look foolish.
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by cruzyteejay(m): 2:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Never knew that the word "SUB-HUMAN" do exist,all i see is a racist trying to oppress others so as to decrease his insecurity and fears...............well,if you don't know,all the problems we have in this world were as a result of white folks......quote me and turn black@op
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

yout mother is a black inbreeder retärd.
Wich race has the inferiousity complex here !? ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krH9uAZKK3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh9q60YA6pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2BqFWiUsEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH_z-HDeUss

Dont go againt the Hestanfell master race again. you subhuman you will only look foolish.

Nigga you better get yourself a culture and stop being a color
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 2:40am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Nigga you better get yourself a culture and stop being a color

Fück cultures. theyre boring and underevolved. We have flags symbols and a militant instinct. Wich you blacks fail to have
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

Fück cultures. theyre boring and underevolved. We have flags symbols and a militant instinct. Wich you blacks fail to have

Go to 4chan /Pol/.

You will get all the militancy
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 2:55am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Go to 4chan /Pol/.

You will get all the militancy

The people att 4chan is a bunch of japp gooks and paraswhite male retards. Why are you even on that forum are you there as a slave? man wtf
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by ghostmist: 3:11am On Nov 21, 2015
stupiid thread... undecided undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 3:16am On Nov 21, 2015
ghostmist:
stupiid thread... undecided undecided angry

well you are of a stupid race so you wouldnt understand. go run to massa now and cry about the horror of being a subhuman
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by ghostmist: 3:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

well you are of a stupid race so you wouldnt understand. go run to massa now and cry about the horror of being a subhuman
guy you need to quit that satanfell race immediately
Heard only cretinous re.tards are found among them.
i'm just tryna help you bro... undecided

1 Like

Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 3:25am On Nov 21, 2015
ghostmist:
guy you need to quit that satanfell race immediately
Heard only cretinous re.tards are found among them.
i'm just tryna help you bro... undecided

You dont know what a Hestanfell is you N I G G E R slave. christian subhuman !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S18zipUq5Y
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by ghostmist: 3:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

You dont know what a Hestanfell is you N I G G E R slave. christian subhuman !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S18zipUq5Y
you are just a fellow black brother like me; that's why i'm tryna help you.
undecided angry
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 3:34am On Nov 21, 2015
ghostmist:
you are just a fellow black brother like me; that's why i'm tryna help you.
undecided angry

Youre not helping the black race or the Hestanfell race by attacking me. and no im not a "black brother" im hald black half white" Would you call me white because of this ? NO so dont call be black.
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by ghostmist: 3:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

Youre not helping the black race or the Hestanfell race by attacking me. and no im not a "black brother" im hald black half white" Would you call me white because of this ? NO so dont call be black.
when you finally get away from that cursed group, then i'm gonna buy you a chilled bottle of "my friend Udeme" with a plate of assorted..
or would you rather prefer a chilled bottle of Orijin and Isi ewu to go with it??
i'm just tryna help here bro... undecided
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 3:42am On Nov 21, 2015
ghostmist:
when you finally get away from that cursed group, then i'm gonna buy you a chilled bottle of "my friend Udeme" with a plate of assorted..
or would you rather prefer a chilled bottle of Orijin and Isi ewu to go with it??
i'm just tryna help here bro... undecided

Cursed group ? fück you you shubhuman african christian monkey. i dont want any bottle of alcohol from you ! thats what you lure small chilredn with you pedo. Religious people are subhumans !

You sicken me
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by ghostmist: 3:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

Cursed group ? fück you you shubhuman african christian monkey. i dont want any bottle of alcohol from you ! thats what you lure small chilredn with you pedo. Religious people are subhumans !

You sicken me
you're going off on a tangent bro, get a grip of your emotions; you're spilling it all over the place shocked shocked shocked shocked
jeeeezzzz cool
so, who's the leader of this stuff...i mean the satanfell group thingy??
There is this lunatic in my area, am just hoping i could direct him there..
I just like hepling people, that's my passion! wink smiley
at least, he's gonna have this great connection and sense of belonging in your group...
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by ninovandross(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

stop talking in slang toby
where is the slang undecided
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by mulattoclaro(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'm half black and half white. I'm of Nigerian and German heritage. I've said it here countless times that we are not blacks but they called me a racist.
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by speedyGonzales: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

My dad is German

Daft

ignore the dumb racist gay sociopath!
Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm half black and half white. I'm of Nigerian and German heritage. I've said it here countless times that we are not blacks but they called me a racist.

Calling you racist because you say that youre not black? Haha black people have a really big inferiosity complex and they are so weak so they take it out on mixedrace people who is trying to uplift both the Hestanfell race (person with white and black parent) And the black race. They went against Doshmynthrill on this forum. And they have on nummerous accounts gone against mixedrace people all over the world instead of being brave and go against their jewish massa. We have had enough of theese blacks trying to divide us and telling us what race we are. And many blacks here told Doshmynthrill that mixedrace people anre mentally unstable. Here is a link to some of the work of Doshmynthrill. Including two Magazines. The first magazines that are Pro Hestanfell. And Doshmynthrill writes about the issues we have with blacks aswell.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Doshmynthrill%22

I live in Sweden where the Ignorance is att it maximum. I dont know how it is to be Mixedrace in Nigeria tough. There is a movie called "neger neger schursteinfeger" its is about a boy with a white mother and a black father who grew upp in nazi germany. Very interresting movie. It is a real story and written by Hans Jürgen the boy who grew upp as a Hestanfell "mulatto" in nazi germany.

Re: Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black ! by Hestanfell: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:

ignore the dumb racist gay sociopath!

Look here N I G G E R ! you just met a mixedrace guy who wouldnt accept your racist shiẗ against the mixedrace. Youre calling me racist for defending my race. You think you can be racist towards mixedrace people because youre black. and then yell racist when we totally crush you and provide the facts about hor inferiour your race are and how superiour our race are.. hah! Youre just like a g0d damn jew !

DOSHVÅDEN !

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi-gate: US Dollar Bills Recovered Had A Print Date Of 2016 / Unsigned Electoral Bill: INEC, Political Parties Meet This Week / Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.