Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,669 members, 7,908,731 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo (37924 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by ajepako(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Yeah of my former lekki witch of a boss, wicked Mrs F..

But no, of my present boss, Dr. Mrs. Somolu..

She's the best boss in the entire world...

She even gave someone a week off because of 'Apollo'

Now everyone prays to have Apollo and get some days off..

grin

1 Like

Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes na...you have to work for your paid.
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by yyeanqah(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
End time boSs
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by Mayany(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Bosses are always after results and not complain
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by engrjacuzzi: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
at mikano generator ltd, even if fuel is sold for #500 per litre, you must come to work else get ready for sack.
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by karryn(f): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
And if I say I didn't get the joke? undecided
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by ZYZZA: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2015
shizzy7:
I
how much is this land
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by ZYZZA: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69 your end time movement is becoming stronger
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by shizzy7(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2015
ZYZZA:
how much is this land
$20Billion DOLLARST only

NB: Transaction must be in dollarst or Poundst

I mean American dollarst not Zimbabwean dullars

1 Like

Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by gungab(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2015
under the sun or in the rain, even under the snow!
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by lasisi69(f): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2015
ZYZZA:
Na u sure pass

1 Like

Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by Jloveth(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Hello room I hpe all is well nice to mee you guy here
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by Olusholadiamond(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2015
end time bosses
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by ZYZZA: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
shizzy7:
$20Billion DOLLARS only

last price grin
shizzy7:
$20Billion DOLLARS only

mmmmmm end time price

1 Like

Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by 400billionman: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Lets look at it this way.

How much has this post removed from the price of fuel.. ?

Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Very funny and hilarious

Am laughing hysterically undecided

Smh.......

Una too like English....
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by yanabasee(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015

In Nigeria, If you smile Too Much- you're a psycho.

If you don't smile at all - you're wicked..

If you smile average- you're forming!
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by slimgold123(f): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2015
That's why it pays to have your own business and be your own boss.
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by armadeo(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2015
Ho ho ho
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by Kposkila: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2015
ochoa:
This Oga wickedness just pass ISIS Own... End time

True reminds me of my former Boss, I sent a mail on our more than a year pending allowee, he called and said "If I receive such mails from you again, I would sack you and won't care the consequences"
ThankGod for providing a beta Job for me!
For all those with such Boses trust God for a beta Job.

1 Like

Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by mccoy47(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes! Bosses are very mean.
Just like my boss when he was interviewing me! angry

2 Likes

Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2015
The Eze ndigbo and PmB as a case study...2nd pix.
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by meemeetruth(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Pls ooooo its nt all o,my boss(CEO of HOA)is jus d best shes lyk a big sis I hear pple say its nt good for female to work unda female buh my boss is jus xceptional,God bless n increase my boss n her family jare aftrall I'll b a partaker of d blessin
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by Jacko1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Can definitely go out in such weather infact il go out in such weather not like its a blizzard or somein.... Snow aint even that thick
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by kolokolobi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
I over heard a sales team leader once tell this girl.... Oh you're trying... Hope you won't mind I'm trying alert at month end too.
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by matimaticle: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
One in hundred. Thank God for you. It must be that you are connected to him on another level outside office things. If not don't be too relaxed. He can start to be funny any time.
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by predatorX: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
ZYZZA:

As in eeehn!! The endtime ministry is rapidly growing, even Lords Chosen no fit over-shadow. grin grin grin grin

Lasisi, endtime President
Re: Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo by predatorX: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
400billionman:
Lets look at it this way.

How much has this post removed from the price of fuel.. ?

Endtime question begging an endtime answer undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Comedy Video: Akpan And Oduma - Teacher / Who Owns The Goat? / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.