Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday (692 Views)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / ’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by emamos: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari will depart Abuja on Sunday for Tehran to participate in the 3rd Gas Exporting Countries’ Forum (GECF) opening in the Iranian capital on Monday.
A statement issued by the Presidential spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina, in Abuja on Friday said that Buhari and other GECF leaders were expected to review the current market outlook on gas and discuss strategies for boosting gas production.
Nigeria and other GECF members currently account for 42 per cent of global gas production‎, 70 per cent of global gas reserves, 40 per cent of pipeline transmission of gas and 65 per cent of the global trade in Liquefied Natural Gas.
According to the release, Buhari will also to hold bilateral talks with other participating Heads of State and Government on the sidelines of the summit and meet with Nigerians resident in Iran.
The President will be accompanied on the trip by the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Mr Geoffrey Onyeama; Power, Works & Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola; Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Mr Ibe Kachikwu and the National Security Adviser, Maj.-Gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd.).
He is due back in Abuja on Nov. 24.
(NAN)http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/21/fashola-kachikwu-nsa-to-accompany-buhari-to-iran-on-sunday/
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by zinachidi(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2015
so the nation will be without its petroleum ministers at this critical time T.. Wonderful.
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2015
I just hope the dullard amongst them never returns.

Don't quote me. I repeat don't quote me. Clear?
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by temitemi1(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Our traveler president...
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Safe journey to them! undecided
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by FreeGlobe(f): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Iran of all places? Buhari is on a mission to ensure he blows 10 billion naira on presidential jets before the year is over
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by fexti: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin grin Buhari is about to fulfill his electoral promise to stabilize the oil prices Sai Baba grin grin
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by jaymejate: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Foolish people!

As 4 that Abok¡ president, he wan do AROUND THE WORLD IN 4YRS ABI
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by jaymejate: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2015
holyFRED:
I just hope the dullard amongst them never returns.

Don't quote me. I repeat don't quote me. Clear?
Na xo u hate them?
Make dem no go bomb them for there cheesy
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by kodded(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2015

undecided undecided

ajala travel all over the world

undecided undecided
Re: Fashola, Kachikwu, NSA To Accompany Buhari To Iran On Sunday by Hiploko(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Kachikwu, pls learn hw to recite that book o incase... The Malian case study

(1) (Reply)

Julius Berger, RCC Return To Lagos-ibadan Expressway / The War On Terror: How About A Different Kind Of Weapon? / Update: DSS Arrests Dasuki, Bafarawa, Dokpesi In EFCC Net - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.