Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? (838 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by phemmyutd(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Some people were so much in doubt about the news of DSP Death.
For some times now nobody is talking about DSP death neither there is any news about his Burial.

Are the doubting Thomas been vindicated already ?
Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Something is wrong with you undecided
Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by phemmyutd(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Something is wrong with you undecided

na you supposed to visit the nearest hospital cos my post never said I doubt his death

1 Like

Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by Kundagarten: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
phemmyutd:
For some times now nobody is talking about DSP death neither there is any news about his Burial.

No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death: I know you're jealous but there would be news about yours, don't worry.
Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2015
phemmyutd:

na you supposed to visit the nearest hospital cos my post never said I doubt his death

So the essence of this thread is what? undecided
Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by trapQ: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2015
alamieseigha's cousin is my neighbour. And last I knew they were talking about the burial arrangement, and a contract was even given to a woman I know to purchase the material(native attire) they would be using for the burial.
Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by phemmyutd(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2015
trapQ:
alamieseigha's cousin is my neighbour. And last I knew they were talking about the burial arrangement, and a contract was even given to a woman I know to purchase the material(native attire) they would be using for the burial.

You have the most reasonable comment unlike the fools up there suffering from comprehension

2 Likes

Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by trapQ: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
lol... thanks
phemmyutd:

You have the most reasonable comment unlike the fools up there suffering from comprehension
Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by johnmartus(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
phemmyutd:

GOVERNMENT SHOULD ARREST HIS DIED BODY THIEF HE DIE LIKE A RAT
Re: No More News About Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Death? by slimfit1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
The man is chilling in is mansion abeg. So who is representing is constituency sha habi waiting na

(1) (Reply)

Court Sacks Benue Speaker / Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate / This Road In Governor Okorocha’s LGA Has Seen No Change(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.