Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear (753 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by gbengaeba(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2009
There is one girl that we are dating each other this girl does not Respect/Fear.
Please advise me on what to do and i really love her so much.
Thanks
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by patwhizkid(f): 12:58pm On May 22, 2009
I don't understand!
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by vanderjo(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2009
@poster,
If woman no respect you,it simply means she no love you,open ur eyes,you love her and she doesn't love you.
Walk away and find someone that loves you and will respect you.Forget sey you love her.
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by luxoire(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2009
@Poster - are you God when you want make pessin FEAR you? - why would you want your PARTNER to fear you? - no mak eme vex here - cos i dislike those kind of men

Respect - there are 2 things -
1. she doesnt love you enough to accord you the respect you deserve as the man in her life - have you told her how you feel?
2. you are from different tribes and the meaning of respect to you (e.g kneeling down to greet you) may not be what she sees as respect - are your expectations too unrealistic given the situation at hand? if they are and you know she was not brought up to give respect like what you are expecting or what you saw your mum and dad give each other then take this to account

bottom line TALK TO HER - her reply and the general tone/ direction of the chat will let you know WHY she is behaving thisbway and you can deal with it then.

LOOK FOR A CAUSE, BEFORE YOU SEEK THE SOLUTION
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by Feelitx(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2009
Respect is earned. Do you deserve her respect?
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by IFELEKE(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2009
@Poster,
Get serious and she will respect, Be more unserious and she will fear you.
The Options are yours to take.
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by 190: 11:24pm On May 22, 2009
well my x was terrible like dat
i screwed her and sent her crashin 4rm a skyscraper
away 4rm d relationship
gurls that do not hav respect
are not worth been called girls
I pity em angry angry
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by yme1(f): 11:39pm On May 22, 2009
bu ha ha @she fearing u grin grin
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 22, 2009
YOU CANNOT DEMAND RESPECT!!!!!

AND WHAT RELATIONSHIP SURVIVES WITH FEAR? undecided

~roll eyes~ "Give me respect/fear". . . .WTF?
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by kaypumpin2(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

YOU CANNOT DEMAND RESPECT!!!!!

AND WHAT RELATIONSHIP SURVIVES WITH FEAR? undecided

Cave's man relatiosnhip. grin

FL Gators:

~roll eyes~ "Give me respect/fear". . . .WTF?

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha grin
Re: What Can I Do For My Girl-friend To Give Me Respect/fear by deji2005(m): 1:36am On May 23, 2009
both should respect each other

(1) (Reply)

Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders / Would You Marry A Guy On Wheel Chair Because Of Love? / Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.