Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,066 members, 7,939,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Won’t Be Appearing In Any movies Till The Next Four Years – desmond Elliot - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Won’t Be Appearing In Any movies Till The Next Four Years – desmond Elliot (502 Views)

Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess / "Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Be Appearing In Any movies Till The Next Four Years – desmond Elliot by asekuntile1: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2015
For many of his fans that are
waiting for movie titles like ‘Life
as a lawmaker’,’ the law’ among
other names that are related to
his current position. We are sorry
to announce to you that your favourite, Desmond Elliot won’t
be releasing any of such or
feature in any movie whatsoever
while he hold the office of a
Lagos state Legislator. Having
delight us with lovely movies like ‘Guilty Pleasures’,
‘Bursting Out’, ‘Kiss & Tell’ and
many more, »»» Read More With Photos Here
Re: I Won’t Be Appearing In Any movies Till The Next Four Years – desmond Elliot by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
asekuntile1:
For many of his fans that are
waiting for movie titles like ‘Life
as a lawmaker’,’ the law’ among
other names that are related to
his current position. We are sorry
to announce to you that your favourite, Desmond Elliot won’t
be releasing any of such or
feature in any movie whatsoever
while he hold the office of a
Lagos state Legislator. Having
delight us with lovely movies like ‘Guilty Pleasures’,
‘Bursting Out’, ‘Kiss & Tell’ and
many more, »»» Read More With Photos Here

did you say till the next four years? Honourable Desmond Elliot pls be sincere with yourself,l hope you will not agitate for second term of office.

(1) (Reply)

Free one week IPTV mobile app service for android and ios. Yokutv / 'I Can’t Say He’s Going To Be Alive': Maisie Williams Reveals There WillBe A 'g / DEADPOOL Online Kijkwijzer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.