Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,044 members, 7,909,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up (40162 Views)

Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by jhydebaba(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Even Jonathan himself wanted to elongate his term in 2011 to 6 years.

It is a case of pot calling kettle Black.

Jonathan noted that Africa needed strong parliaments to checkmate presidents desperate for prolonged stay in office.
“Changing constitutions to eliminate term limits in order to favour incumbents is inconsistent with democratic principles and reduces confidence in democratic institutions.
“This is a disturbing precedent for the region and continent”, he added.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oga jona, pls leave the old man nd dont even border urself on him
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by M4gunners: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
calebo101:

Have you asked your father why he failed in life? Is it Jonathan fault that you've been enslaved and live in penury and misery?
This is good. Now that dude can now go and kiss transfor.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by ernesty20(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:

Elep mi ask him o!
As if is not the same Obasanjo that imposed him on us.
He is an ingrate!
he imposed Gej or yaradua? Reason with ur brain
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by xtervaganza(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
If Obj wanted a 3rd term it was because he was certain he would win

Unlike a pig loser like you who could not win his 2nd term
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by katoto: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Obj is a serial liar n one not to be trusted.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by J2k4real(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:
Mr Jonathan shataaap there!
Give us reasons why you failed; you're telling us Obasanjo wanted a term. What's your business with that? Is that the reason why you failed?
lol, Why e pain u lyk dat? grin
Tundenoni:
Give us reasons why you failed; you're telling us Obasanjo wanted a term. What's your business with that? Is that the reason why you failed?
lol, Why e pain u lyk dat?
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Meritocracy: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Tundenoni post=40251860]Mr Jonathan shataaap there!
Give us reasons why you failed; you're telling us Obasanjo wanted a term. What's your business with that? Is that the reason why you failed? [/quote Don't mind useless sets of leaders we have, they only open up while loosing the game.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Meritocracy: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Don't mind the set of useless leader we have that only open up after loosing the game. Ajegbodo nwa eni kunra.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by nasoeb: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
175:

Ingrate? When OBJ disagreed publicly with him because he refused to be cowed nko? Tunda fire ur hypocrisy dia gringrin ewu Sudan!
ahh ahh ewu sudan" taaaaa dats the most foolish goat ever to live. Chai bros you bad gan.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Meritocracy: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Seunaj05:
Everybody now wants to celebrate this great man. Obviously, because Buhari seems to be failing, things are getting even worse except for the witch-hunt of corrupt non-loyalist without a single convict. The man is only branding his own name by labelling every other political office holders as corrupt while shattering and cutting Nigeria down in the international community. There is nothing sacrosanct abt the self-acclaimed Saint-PMB
WE MISS YOU GEJ
... From Everyone
Why are you so dull to compare graduate and fresher
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by PRYCE(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
noblegrex:
what has objs' third term got to do with his failed govt.that man is a fool and you his followers should be reasonable atleast for once.he doesn't always know what to say at a particular point in time.He should tell us why there was so much curruption;embezzlement,theft and missmanagement of funds during his tenure.ok, fyn we've heard him!obj wanted third so oooooo.what value has that added to u or Nigeria.did baba succeded in his bid for the third term....
Are you 'Buharists' reasonable? You guys are so retarded that you would welcome a devil like OBJ into y'alls fold!

So Jonathan doesn't reserve the right to give his input on national issues... past abd present cos he spearheaded a "failed government" but OBJ does?

When that swine wrote his 'my watch' book after a failed government, did you guys say a dime?

What if the Conversation was broader and these were the points this jouno chose to focus on?

The guy I quoted is a known tribalist!... Deal with it! And get the hell out of my mentions!
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Lionsclaw: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:
God punish you. You are a foo.l. You jump in here and talk rubbish. You did not read the post and your idiotic mind did not reason that he was in an interview about democracy and obj 3rd term question can come up at anytime.
The wise man did not even mention objs name he only said as a solution to checkmate greed of incumbent presidents a strong national assembly was needed.
God punish your foo.lish mumu mouth
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Seunaj05(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Meritocracy:
Why are you so dull to compare graduate and fresher
watchyha use of Language, yhu can spit ur venom elsewhere
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Meritocracy: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oma307:
Oga jona, pls leave the old man nd dont even border urself on him
Jonathan is an ingrate of the highest order because i see him as the highest beneficiary of the third term failure
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Orikinla(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Former President of Nigeria, Mr. Goodluck Jonathan is still a very bitter man since his boss, former President Olusegun Obasanjo dumped him and he became the first incumbent President of Nigeria to lose a presidential election for second term. Launching a foundation is not a big deal, because even big fraudsters in Nigeria have foundations. Trying to make his political benefactor look like a bad leader at an international event in America shows how politically naive Mr. Jonathan is and does not have good advisers and PR consultants. I feel sorry for him. His political sycophants keep on fooling him. He is not even proud of his wife and he even cut his 58th birthday cake without her by his side. The best advice I have for him is; he should go to Harvard and study political science or legal studies. Only intellectually re-tarded people flatter him.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by kodded(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Tundeiab(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:
Ewure... undecided
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Lionsclaw: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
jhydebaba:
Even Jonathan himself wanted to elongate his term in 2011 to 6 years.

It is a case of pot calling kettle Black.

To show that you are a biased fool who doesnt think before speaking lets see it this way.
If you were in gejs shoes and in an intl interview they ask you what u think abt objs 3rd term what will u say that could be better than what he said? undecided
Maybe u will say 'ask me another question o, because i cannot talk on d matter'....?
You are just a fool. The man did not talk abt obj. The interviewer asked abt objs 3rd term bid and gej gave a lasting solution. Dont let hate make u talk like an idio.t
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Fearcom(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
So His case is Pending? wink
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by billyG(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by kodded(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
billyG:

Na God/Devil go Punish u for posting yur father pic like this on NL.Those ussless moderators d rule of Disgusting,Phonographic,Nude pictures does not apply here abi?

and how is this picture nude ?

[img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/3095089_zzzdulardighno_jpeg70a2db0554bff102ffa91027f316faed[/img]
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by billyG(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jona wher is our money,We need our money Back,u guys emptied d Treasury Why.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by kodded(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
billyG:

Na God/Devil go Punish u for posting yur father pic like this on NL.Those ussless moderators d rule of Disgusting,Phonographic,Nude pictures does not apply here abi?

and how is this picture nude ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by ABEngine(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:

Idiot how old are you? cant you pick up a presidential ticket and run as well? is it a taboo for if you or a member of your immediate family becomes the president of the federal republic of Nigeria? What have you been able to lead thus far let alone leading 167 million people. All you know is come up on nairaland to celebrate free data or hotspot access. Iranu!
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by klax(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:

Pls did Gej mention Obasanjo name Read the thread again and tell us where Obasanjo was mentioned by Gej That man Gej is a man of wisdom he spoke constructively very beautuful wise man statement but you foolish NL whom your part of brain that deal with interpretation of word is blunt started your blablablabla.

Either you like it or not Gej is still the best *human* president Nigeria ever had. Leadership is not about lies, propaganda, cryinng or Mr action or Mr oh I will crush corruption but was sponsored to power via the corrupt stolen money, leadership is not all about sack, fire, retirement, removal, demotion but what do you have to offer in every aspect of life that is best quality of a leader pls what has dullard General offered yet? ZERO and he has in his scum brain are I will, we will, we shall, we would etc blablabla and bla
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Lionsclaw: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What does Jonathan know about politics?
All of you are just showing how hate has made you stupid.
Gej did not wake up in otueke and rmbrd obj's 3rd term. For goodness sakes the world considers him as a rallying point for democratic development in view of his recent antecedent. So u can be sure that press will mostly ask him election related issues. Objs 3rd term was one of such issues. Now u go back to the post to find where he critisied obj. As a wise statesman he did not condemn obj,he only suggested a way to prevent such thing which is strong national assembly.
Wise up bfore u become an unreasonable mumu
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by dukecharles(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What does Jonathan know about politics?
He was a deputy governor, Governor, Vice president, Acting President and eventually President of the Federal Republic. I think is only a smart politician with a registered political party that can achieve all this.

He was a president, please who are you...?
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Farkson(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Enogh of all ds attack and counterattack...there are other better things to shear together
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by jascon1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:
there's such a thing as comprehension and it Will interest you that a discount is being offered to you. From the quotes you can deduce that he wasn't the one making the statements, but OBJ. What he said was that he was a governor at the time OBJ made a move for a 3rd term, and the house killed that dream.
He's not a failure. He had it all. He was there for two tenures. Reverse that question and ask yourself why you haven't achieved half the success that GEJ has given all the opportunities at your feet.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Eziachi: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
I was an adult in 2007, I don't remember Jonathan speaking out against 3rd term agenda.
If he has grown balls now to talk , he should tell us which side he was at the time with references.
Even a baby knew that Obasanjo wanted and fought for 3rd term with support of the likes of Jonathan who are too scared and self centred to speak out.
Everyone also knew that Jonathan equally wanted his own modified 3rd called single term of 6 years which was his first single act as president but it suffered the same faith as Obasanjo's 3rd term.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Eziachi: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
saintopus:
This GEJ sef...!!!

I don't know why I love this guy.!!

God bless you Sir.
I know why you are in love with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / 2023: Tension Looms Nationwide – Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.