Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,177 members, 7,890,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) (2013 Views)

Kidnap Syndicate Smashed By Police Operatives Along Abuja Highway. Photos / Kidnappers Arrested Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Photos) / Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by GMan650(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Police are meant to be protecting lives and properties in our society but it becomes a thing on National embarrassment when they do unworthy things in their Uniforms (something they suppose to take pride in). This shouldn't take place in a public place if at all it is to happen and I'm sure #50 might be the cause of the quarrel.
Lalasticlala come and settle their quarrel ooo.

Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by SosaMontana(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by Young03(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2015
I was there
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by Rapoo(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2015
90% of our military men are so indisciplined. So am nt shocked seeing this
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by collinsy2: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2015
End time police!

This picture is old anyway
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by DickDastardly(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2015
Egunje sharing formula dispute cheesy

Buhariooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by GMan650(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:
Military?
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by orlaryhincah(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by Rapoo(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2015
GMan650:
Military?
were u expecting militants?
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by emorse(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2015
The pics should be tagged "When there's confusion in the camp of your enemies". lol. Chai! Church poster don set be dat
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by SirLegal(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2015
No be today i lose respect for Naija Police angry embarassed undecided

Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by GMan650(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:

were u expecting militants?
Nope
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by Rapoo(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2015
GMan650:
Nope
undecidedundecidedundecided then why quoting me as if i made a mistake
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by Yustash001(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2015
LWKMD...if you find out...he fit be because of #20 like that...
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by GMan650(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:

undecidedundecidedundecided then why quoting me as if i made a mistake
A mistake? I was only shocked you brought the whole military to this. To me The Police are the most indisciplined among them all
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by Rapoo(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2015
GMan650:

A mistake? I was only shocked you brought the whole military to this. To me The Police are the most indisciplined among them all

militants never jam u with dia intimidation harassment. Police men are corrupt while militants are indisciplined
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by osemoses1234(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Make dem fight die
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by leefbi: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:

You be mumu oo u dnt even know diff btween police military and militants

1 Like

Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by myown4seun(f): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
ok
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by GMan650(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yustash001:
LWKMD...if you find out...he fit be because of #20 like that...

Abi o. Don't even know why they value the #20 more thaan the uniform they are putting on
Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by SPOPOVICH: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
A zoo filled with baboons and monkeys..

1 Like

Re: Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) by Nina4u(f): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Naija police is clowns ... undecided we all should b bank robbers after all the police is your friend grin they come after the crime is comitted

(1) (Reply)

How Henry Chibueze The Notorious Vampire Killed Over 200 People (SEE PHOTOS) / Man Reportedly Robs Bank, Throws Money Into The Air And Yells, “merry Christmas” / Husband Caught Bonking A Hooker Behind Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.