Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank (832 Views)

2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France / D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by kayo80(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2015
D Banj just landed on Ghanaian soil about two hours ago, but he gave no particular reasons for his visit to the country. Below is a picture of him with the president of African Development Bank, Akin Adesina at the Kotoka International Airport in Ghana.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2015/11/pics-d-banj-in-ghana-with-president-of.html

Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by INTROVERT(f): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
please explain to me why koko master is wearing agbada on sneakers. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by donholy28(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
please explain to me why adebanjo is wearing agbada on sneakers. grin grin grin grin
Because he's high on koko weed
Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
please explain to me why adebanjo is wearing agbada on sneakers. grin grin grin grin

because it is End Time undecided
Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by ayatt(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2015
so?
Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by kayo80(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2015
ayatt:
so?

Sosoliso! Who begged you to click on the link?
Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by kayo80(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

Where did you get 'Adebanjo' from? His name is Dapo Oyebanjo.
Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by Decapo: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2015
omo YORUBA to gbayi

Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2015
The person below me has something to say.
Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by dammiecool(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
donholy28:
Because he's high on koko weed
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pics: D Banj In Ghana With President Of African Development Bank by drizslim(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bangalee

Today's my Birthday show some love guys

(1) (Reply)

★ Adorable Photos Of Linda Ikeji And Her Parents / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / ★ Photos: Toolz Shows Off Super-hot Figure While At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.