Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,113 members, 7,977,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Paying For Inspection Pls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Paying For Inspection Pls (872 Views)

WHY PAYING 250k Per Acre..when You Can Get An Acre For 80k / Half Plot Of Land At Obawole Ogba 4.5m 5m 6m 6.5 With C Of O Call For Inspection / 5bedrm Town House Terrace At Oba Musa Estate Agungi Call For Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Paying For Inspection Pls by philfrey08: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
I really don't know why some agents request people pay before they see or inspect the property they may want to buy or rent.
I'm in dare need of an accommodation and have met with about 3-4agents. It either i dont like d place or i dont claim d place ontime and then miss out.
I met one thru a friend who asked me to fill his form first with 1500naira b4 discussions, i left d guy. Of recent another just told me inspection fee of a place i haven't seen or might b or not b interested in is 2k.

Please i dont understand this!
Agents, explain
Re: Why Paying For Inspection Pls by propzncribz: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Imagine you are an agent and everyday you have a minimum of five clients which you show five houses each. You will be driving to 25 different houses everyday and if none pay for a place then you just wasted your petrol. Do that for a month and you will be spending too much.

Inspection fee is for buying petrol or an assurance that the client is not a time waster. I don't ask for inspection fee from clients except I see these ones just want to windows shop.

Anyway what kinda place do you want?
Re: Why Paying For Inspection Pls by philfrey08: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
propzncribz:
Imagine you are an agent and everyday you have a minimum of five clients which you show five houses each. You will be driving to 25 different houses everyday and if none pay for a place then you just wasted your petrol. Do that for a month and you will be spending too much.

Inspection fee is for buying petrol or an assurance that the client is not a time waster. I don't ask for inspection fee from clients except I see these ones just want to windows shop.

Anyway what kinda place do you want?
Well understood.
I need a good place around Anthony, Maryland, gbagada and Ogudu for not more than 350k for a miniflat. I need one asap
Re: Why Paying For Inspection Pls by TUBLEZ(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do u like shomolu? If yes new mini flat avalibale call or Watsap me for info 08121680787
Re: Why Paying For Inspection Pls by propzncribz: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
philfrey08:

Well understood.
I need a good place around Anthony, Maryland, gbagada and Ogudu for not more than 350k for a miniflat. I need one asap

I only rent houses on the island

(1) (Reply)

Wanted : Mini Flat To Buy In Lagos / Apartment Needed In Gbagada / Beginning Your Real Estate Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.