Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,245 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (28654 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by netmillionaires(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Plz o. Do you mean last friday or last Black Friday? I am asking because of GTB foreign transaction limit of $100 per month. Kindly clarify. Thanks
HeavenlyBang:

Shop carefully. Be sure to read reviews. I buy things from Ali. Bought things worth close to $200 last Friday.
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by LeStylo: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
ayindepremier:

www.nairainsider.com/2015/11/tips-save-money-on-jumia-and-konga.html?m=1

Thanks.

Also buy multiple items from a single merchant to save a lot on shipping cost. Up to 5 items can be shipped for the price of just one if one purchases from same merchant.
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Joe50(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
why is Nigeria thing always different, worldwide shopping sites has already did their black Friday on 11/11/2016.

our own here na 14th, and they call it black friday. oops.
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
netmillionaires:
Plz o. Do you mean last friday or last Black Friday? I am asking because of GTB foreign transaction limit of $100 per month. Kindly clarify. Thanks

Last Friday was 11-11, that's the equivalent of Black Friday for this year.
I used two cards, Access and GTB.
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by netmillionaires(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sorry for been a "big Y" o. Just need the information. How much were u charged in naira by the two banks or did U use a dollar card?... I am planning to but lots of things on Black Friday.
HeavenlyBang:

Last Friday was 11-11, that's the equivalent of Black Friday for this year.
I used two cards, Access and GTB.
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by blixxman: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello guys!

Have you tried www.ozone.com.ng ? I have and they are best if your are looking for great deal on items like online shopping for laptops in Nigeria. they are. They are technical part of Amazon and ebay in the US. They can deliver and install inverters and solar panels for you at amazing prices. They also deliver Laptop, TV, Cisco Network switches and etc.

If you have been looking for a way to make money online, look no further. There a new Nigerian Online shopping website that just got launched in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kano of recent. The name of the website Ozone also known as Ozone marketplace website URL is www.ozone.com.ng. I was opportune to speak with the CEO. There was something very interesting about what he said "the motivation for Ozone.com.ng is that even though there are a lot of local content producers in Nigeria. there no particular e-commerce website that supports local farmers and businesses

For example, Alibaba and Aliexpress help China put their product out to the world. That is the gap Ozone has come to close. I got signed up right away and started listing my items and before I knew it, my phone started ringing and I have sold all my laptop that I have been listing on Jumia and Jiji for some time now and were not sold.

It was an amazing way to make free money. guys, I am very proud to recommend www.ozone.com.ng to you. Hurry not now and create your online store with them so that you can start making money and stop working for people you hate.

Try it our and you will, you have nothing to loose

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by BenGur: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
blixxman:
Hello guys!

Have you tried www.ozone.com.ng ? I have and they are best if your are looking for great deal on items like online shopping for laptops in Nigeria. they are. They are technical part of Amazon and ebay in the US. They can deliver and install inverters and solar panels for you at amazing prices. They also deliver Laptop, TV, Cisco Network switches and etc.

If you have been looking for a way to make money online, look no further. There a new Nigerian Online shopping website that just got launched in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kano of recent. The name of the website Ozone also known as Ozone marketplace website URL is www.ozone.com.ng. I was opportune to speak with the CEO. There was something very interesting about what he said "the motivation for Ozone.com.ng is that even though there are a lot of local content producers in Nigeria. there no particular e-commerce website that supports local farmers and businesses

For example, Alibaba and Aliexpress help China put their product out to the world. That is the gap Ozone has come to close. I got signed up right away and started listing my items and before I knew it, my phone started ringing and I have sold all my laptop that I have been listing on Jumia and Jiji for some time now and were not sold.

It was an amazing way to make free money. guys, I am very proud to recommend www.ozone.com.ng to you. Hurry not now and create your online store with them so that you can start making money and stop working for people you hate.

Try it our and you will, you have nothing to loose
Yes Yes Yes. Just like in a fairy tale, just advertised, and they bought a laptop !I can say the following, or you are lying, or simply advertising your new site ! I'm sure that he is still far from Jiji.
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Dukebaba3v3(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2018
tofolo:
OK we hear.
LMAO
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Dukebaba3v3(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Have you tried 9jadeal.com ? if not log on to https://9jadeal.com for the best deals now.
HURRY while stock lasts!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SunTrust, The Branchless Bank Opens In Lagos / Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / CBN Reintroduces Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.