Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,201 members, 7,950,152 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism (589 Views)

Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex / I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex / Pls I Need Advices Urgently!!(matured Minds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
got so many problems where I need avices....... family wise and sexualy wise but scared of asking cos so many niggas are here who only find pleasure in laughing yo by way of your misdeeds/downfalls.........so for real I have lotta them bugging my mind but just finding it hard to let them out, though I know critics are everywhere, just don't wanna be a caricature to yo niggas and ladies on NL...........in a perplexed state of mind.........
Re: Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism by greatnaija01: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gtoosmooth:
got so many problems where I need avices....... family wise and sexualy wise but scared of asking cos so many niggas are here who only find pleasure in laughing yo by way of your misdeeds/downfalls.........so for real I have lotta them bugging my mind but just finding it hard to let them out, though I know critics are everywhere, just don't wanna be a caricature to yo niggas and ladies on NL...........in a perplexed state of mind.........

THEN NOTE THOSE WHO DO NOT CRITICIZE YOU AND PM THEM PRIVATELY ELSE IF YOU POST YOUR ISSUES PUBLICLY THAT MEANS YOU WANT EVERY TOM, DICK N MUMU TO SHOOT FREELY AT YOU.... PM PEEPS WHO HAVE GIVEN YOU GOOD COUNSEL IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS AND BE A SILENT OBSERVER ON NL OR A FELLOW COMMENTATOR LIKE ME, BUT NEVER EVER POST REAL ISSUES HERE OOOOO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG MIND FOR IT.
Re: Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
greatnaija01:

THEN NOTE THOSE WHO DO NOT CRITICIZE YOU AND PM THEM PRIVATELY ELSE IF YOU POST YOUR ISSUES PUBLICLY THAT MEANS YOU WANT EVERY TOM, DICK N MUMU TO SHOOT FREELY AT YOU.... PM PEEPS WHO HAVE GIVEN YOU GOOD COUNSEL IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS AND BE A SILENT OBSERVER ON NL OR A FELLOW COMMENTATOR LIKE ME, BUT NEVER EVER POST REAL ISSUES HERE OOOOO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG MIND FOR IT.

thanks bro ......yo the best I have seen ever since I joined nairaland.........
Re: Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism by mebad(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Criticism is not bad as long as it is constructive
Re: Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism by greatnaija01: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gtoosmooth:

thanks bro ......yo the best I have seen ever since I joined nairaland.........

THERE ARE FEW OF US O..... JUST ENJOY LIFE BRO AND FLEX.... HATER WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS...... THERE ARE FRIENDS THAT STICK CLOSER THAN BROTHERS O N THEY AINT GAY...... BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism by alterswerve(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Don't you know a counsellor or something?

Okay, around 1 am to 4 am i think, listen to 102.3 Radio Intercontinental. You'll get to hear a lotta issues related to wah you are saying and get advice too. People call to tell their problems and they get advice. You'll learn a lot.
Re: Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism by VaselineSquad: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
wuz d prolem grasshoper
Re: Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:
Don't you know a counsellor or something?

Okay, around 1 am to 4 am i think, listen to 102.3 Radio Intercontinental. You'll get to hear a lotta issues related to wah you are saying and get advice too. People call to tell their problems and they get advice. You'll learn a lot.

thanks......

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies:-\ / 연산건마ゆ분당건마 B А М W А R 8 닷 콤 부산건마 - 그랑프리(수영-그랑프리)「 밤전 」 / Sugar Mummiy Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.