Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,297 members, 7,920,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is (808 Views)

Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator / If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by menesheh(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
No need making some bogus promises but just a thousand five hundred (1500) naira mtn airtime.

Who can give the description of what the word "God or god" mean to a layman who've never hear of such word.

Not meant for ridicule, before the persons of winner01, KingEbukasBlog, malvisguy212 and others of that sort will start their bash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by urahara(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
An expression of human weakness
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
God is ether in science, he unites and coordinates the affairs of humans. God is he that we can not see physically but can see in all his creations.
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by hahn(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
A psychological cushion created by man to excuse his ignorance.

Oya, menesheh na etisalat I dey use grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by menesheh(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
hahn:
A psychological cushion created by man to excuse his ignorance.

Oya, menesheh na etisalat I dey use grin

Hahaha, you wait until others confirm your description.

Afterall, we are talking about mtn here.

1 Like

Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by menesheh(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
God is ether in science, he unites and coordinates the affairs of humans. God is he that we can not see physically but can see in all his creations.

Bigfoot is ether in science, he unites and coordinates the affairs of humans. Bigboot is he that we can not see physically but can see in all his creations.

Does it make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
menesheh:

Bigfoot is ether in science, he unites and coordinates the affairs of humans. Bigboot is he that we can not see physically but can see in all his creations.

Does it make sense to you?

my friend, if the answer does not satisfy your curiosity, look the other side and give your stu.id prize to whomever you deemed fit.
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
to a layman, god can be anything his or her mind tells him /her to be

1 Like

Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by menesheh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

my friend, if the answer does not satisfy your curiosity, look the other side and give your stu.id prize to whomever you deemed fit.

I just wanna show you how illogical your discrimination is, not a condemnation of it.

Just stick to the phrase "what the word 'God or god' mean to a layman who've never hear of such word''
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by GoodMuyis(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Me: My Leyman their is God oo
Leyman: What is God

Me: God is powerful king who has a Village in the sky, he uses just a tiny tread to hang the sun and the moon on the sky
Leyman: Why?

Me: So that we can always have light to save the day
Leyman:

Me: He is so powerful that he uses super enchantment to create everything, he just command and they appear
Leyman: How ??

Me: Just like sango or amadioha will command thunder

If that Leyman did not understand the above them i must be talking a madman then

Oya where my recharge card, I only want Glo because of my Internet sub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
menesheh:

I just wanna show you how illogical your discrimination is, not a condemnation of it.

Just stick to the phrase "what the word "God or god" mean to a layman who've never hear of such word''

how would you say it's illogical when you have not checked the meaning of ether?

Ether is the fifth and the highest element after air, earth, fire and water. It was believed to be the substance composing all heavenly bodies; ether is otherwise known as quintessence. What correlation has this with bigfoot?
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by CoolUsername: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
A being that is believed to exist that has a supernatural effect on one or more natural phenomena in the world and/or universe.
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by plaetton: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Which science? ,

And if you cannot see him physically, Why do you think it's a he rather than a she?
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by plaetton: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
CoolUsername:
A being that is believed to exist that has a supernatural effect on one or more natural phenomena in the world and/or universe.

So god is a hypothesis ?
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by plaetton: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

how would you say it's illogical when you have not checked the meaning of ether?

Ether is the fifth and the highest element after air, earth, fire and water. It was believed to be the substance composing all heavenly bodies; ether is otherwise known as quintessence. What correlation has this with bigfoot?

Lol.
Again, which science??

" It was believed to be ..." ?
And by whom?
Re: Win Yourself A Price By Discribing What God/gods/gods Is Really Is by CoolUsername: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
plaetton:

So god is a hypothesis ?
One with no evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny Devotional Pastor Paul Eneche / Do You Believe Islam Is A Religion Of Love Or Hate? / (Must Read!) Man Dies While Trying To Break Christ 40days Fasting Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.